14 x 10 BUS-POWERED THUNDERBOLT 3 AUDIO INTERFACE WITH ONBOARD REAL-TIME EFFECTS AND EXPANDABLE I/O
The Zen Q Synergy Core is an audio interface specifically designed to bring professional studio performance to any desktop setup. The compact design houses leading AD/DA converter chips, Discrete ultra-linear mic preamps, and 64-bit AFC™ clocking system based on Antelope Audio’s legendary master clocks. With its expansive I/O capabilities and vast collection of Synergy Core effects, Zen Q introduces a wide frontier of possibilities.
- Thunderbolt 3 interface with advanced audio driver for optimized streaming, playback, and low-latency recording
- Professional sound and stability via highly efficient AD/DA converter chips and proprietary 64-bit AFC™ (Acoustically Focused Clocking)
- 2 Discrete ultra-linear preamps designed with authentic console circuitry for classic warmth and sonic depth, with switchable mic / Line IN / Hi-Z modes
- 2 additional analog inputs, with switchable Hi-Z/Line modes
- Real-time, low latency processing of 37 included analog-modeled Synergy Core effects with 50+ optional expansions
- Flexible I/O connectivity, with 8 additional inputs over ADAT, and stereo I/O over S/PDIF
Zen Q Synergy Core unites next-gen technology with traditional console-grade circuitry. Antelope Audio’s signature sound quality comes from professional AD/DA conversion, Discrete ultra-linear preamps, and 64-bit AFC™ clocking. Empowered with the same core technologies driving high-end interfaces like the Orion Studio and the Galaxy 64 Synergy Core, home engineers and artists can raise their productions to a new level without getting up from their desk.
Synergy Core Effects to Fuel Creativity
The interface is bundled with 37 analog-modeled effects to emulate a studio stocked with the rarest analog gear. The Synergy Core platform grants immersive control of iconic equalizers, dynamic processors, guitar amps, reverb, and more. In addition, over 50 optional expansions are available through Antelope Audio’s Software Store.
Diverse I/O with Room to Grow
Zen Q features 2 Combo XLR jacks with switchable modes to toggle between the Discrete console-grade preamps, line level, or Hi-Z. The front panel includes 2 switchable LINE/HI-Z inputs for added flexibility. For monitoring, you have a stereo monitor output and a separate line output pair to connect another set of studio monitors or external outboard gear. While both are backed by a mastering-grade D/A converter, there is a separate DAC for the pair of independent headphone outputs. If expansion is required, a simple desktop setup can easily transform into a multichannel configuration via digital SPDIF I/O or ADAT IN.
Fast & Efficient Workflow
Reap the advantages of a Thunderbolt 3 interface with an optimized audio driver for low-latency playback, streaming and recording. Paired with onboard software, grasp seamless control over essential parameters: signal routing, effects, sub-mixes, and monitoring levels. Apply Synergy Core effects without overburdening your system. Together, all these elements are integral to enhancing your workflow at every angle.
Your New Desktop Companion
Versatility is one of the Zen Q’s greatest features, making it the ideal centerpiece for any desktop setup – at home or in the studio. Zen Q offers producers superior workflow in a small format. It’s also suitable for on-location recording, traveling musicians, or producers who prefer to stay mobile. The Zen Q is completely bus-powered, so a power supply is not required to produce your next big project.
Conversion & clocking
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 127dB of headroom.
- Recording, mixing and playback at up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- Proprietary 64-bit AFC™ (Acoustically Focused Clocking) technology & Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased sound width, separation, and detail.
- 2 × Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65dB of gain for studio-quality recordings. Both work as microphone/line/ Hi-Z inputs, on combo XLR jacks, and supply 48V of phantom power.
- 2 × Hi-Z/line instrument inputs over TRS.
- 2 × DC-coupled line outputs over TRS.
- Thunderbolt™ 3 port carrying up to 16 input and 16 output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS & Windows drivers.
- Digitally expandable over ADAT IN , with 8 channels available.
- Digitally expandable over S/PDIF I/O, with 2 channels available.
- 1 × Stereo monitor output over TRS.
- 2 × Stereo headphone outputs with separate volume control.
- Bus-powered interface - powered by the Thunderbolt™ connection without need for a dedicated power source.
- Direct monitoring with Synergy Core effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency.
- Simplified I/O routing with pre-configured settings, allowing immediate recording and playback.
- Front panel with easily accessible controls over input and output levels, and other settings.
- Customizable presets with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer and effects settings.
- Customizable monitoring mixes with adjustable volume, pan and reverb.
Real-time effects processing
- Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboard gear.
- Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform powered by 2 × DSP & 1 × FPGA chips for real-time effects processing with imperceptible latency.
- Modeling Engine allowing pairing with the Edge line of microphones for real-time use of vintage microphone emulations
Note: Thunderbolt cable is not included.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.