ALLEN HEATH ZEDI10 COMPACT HYBRID MIXERUSB INTERFACE
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Should you choose use the unit as an interface, you'll find that it comes with Cubase LE, a digital audio workstation which enables you to record, sequence, and edit music, be it audio or MIDI.
In the analog realm, the ZEDi-10 is crafted with preamps modeled on the Allen & Heath GS2-R24. These channel strips aim to provide warmth, low noise, and a vast expanse of headroom. On-board EQs also come standard with the unit. Two channels feature a button that converts line-level signal into high-impedance jacks, meaning guitar players need not lug an extra DI box around should they wish to go direct into the board.
Turning your attention back to the digital side of things, you'll notice that a USB switch controls the routing of your USB output, enabling you to select how you route and separate the incoming analog signals into your DAW.
- USB audio interface (24-bit/96 kHz)
- Cubase LE software included
- Cubasis LE App included
- 4x mic/line Inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- 2x stereo inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2x guitar DI high-impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
- 4x high-pass filters (channels 1 through 4) for cleaning up unwanted low-frequency noise
- 3-band EQ on channels 1 through 4 enable tonal shaping
- 60mm smooth-travel fader on main mix
- 2x XLR main outputs
- 2x RCA monitor outputs
- 8x LED signal metering
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Internal power supply