The RANE SEVENTY is a 2-Channel Solid Steel, Precision Performance Battle Mixer for Serato DJ
Same DNA, Intuitive Layout
Introducing the SEVENTY, the latest addition to RANE’s solid steel, Serato DJ battle-ready mixer family. Built from the same intricate DNA that makes every RANE product a standout, the SEVENTY introduces unique new features and an intuitive workflow to push DJ performances to the next level. Packed into a solid, portable mixer, the SEVENTY has the toughness for week-in/weekout touring, satisfying even the most demanding DJs who insist on no-compromise durability, functionality and expressive creativity.
MAG FOUR Faders
In addition to an ultra-intuitive layout, the SEVENTY introduces three new ultra-light MAG FOUR faders. This new design is the lightest yet and delivers high-quality patented technology, along with an external crossfader tension-adjust.
FX, Loops & Instant Doubles
The SEVENTY’s all new intuitive layout has been engineered to put the DJ’s creative performance capability firmly in the driving seat. Six radio-style FX buttons give instant access to the internal post-fader Flex FX and Serato DJ’s software FX. The dual dedicated loop sections and Instant Double buttons are laid out for immediate, easy access.
Center stage on the SEVENTY are 16 Akai Professional dual layer MPC pads with independent mode controls per deck including Hot Cue, Pitch ‘n Time, Saved Loops, Sampler, Roll and Transport.
Everything you demand from a mixer is here, perfectly positioned with your performance in mind. A 3-band isolator EQ, plus dedicated high/low pass filters per channel; Serato playlist navigation and control; dual diecast aluminum FX paddles with 180-degree rotation; a radiant OLED display for accurate visual feedback of core mixer parameters. Combine all of this with an industry-leading signal-to-noise ratio of 114dB, the RANE SEVENTY raises the standard of DJ performance to new heights in its category.
With the SEVENTY, any performance scenario is covered. Two DJs can perform simultaneously and handover effortlessly via the unit’s dual USB connections. Performance-driven connectivity, including switchable Phono/CD inputs per deck, an RCA Aux line input per deck and an RCA Session input/output for battle teams, provides complete hook-up flexibility. With balanced XLR master outputs, dual 3.5mm and ¼-inch headphone outputs, and ¼-inch jack booth outputs, whatever your next set needs, the SEVENTY provides. Rounding out the SEVENTY’s arsenal of inputs are two switchable line/microphone combo inputs, outfitted with independent level and tone controls, plus echo level for both microphones.
Make complicated handoffs a thing of the past – with RANE’s SEVENTY, two DJs can perform simultaneously and handover effortlessly via the unit’s conveniently located dual USB connections. Are you seeking the authentic DJ experience while retaining all the modern functionality your performance demands? This is your answer! SEVENTY features assignable USB controller inputs for RANE TWELVE motorized control turntable alongside input controls on each deck to switch between dual USB inputs, phono, line and aux channel inputs.
- Intuitive High-Performance Layout
- (3) MAG FOUR contactless faders
- External crossfader tension-adjustment control
- Solid steel construction & front guard handle protection
- (6) Dual post-fader internal FLEX FX engines
- Serato DJ FX controls
- Independent pad modes for each channel
- (32) MIDI-Assignable Pads
- Browse and track select controls
- Intuitive Instant Double buttons, toggle as Sync On-Off or Silent Cue mode
- Dedicated loop controls
- Dual diecast aluminum 180˚ rotatable FX paddles
- RANE TWELVE Connection Hub
- Dual microphone inputs
- Industry leading signal-to-noise ratio of 114dB
- Dual USB connections for DJ handoffs
- 16 Akai Professional MPC performance pads
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.