Yorkville E10P Elite Elite Series - 10-Inch 1-Inch - 350 Wattspowered Loudspeakers
QUESTIONS? ASK AN EXPERT
☏ 1+(514) 225-22226 | ✉ email@example.com | ⌨ Chat With Us!
Built for maximum versatility, the E10P input section will easily handle microphone or line level inputs through the XLR / TRS Combi-jack. Bass and Treble EQ in addition to Level control and a Mic/Line input gain selector ensure the E10P can handle virtually any audio source. A Live/Playback EQ preset selector, a 100Hz/50Hz low-frequency Roll-off selector (no crossover needed for subs), a full-time Limiter with LED indicator, a Clip LED, a Link output ensure the E10P can adapt easily to any audio application including use as a front-of-house PA loudspeaker, as a personal wedge monitor or as a single unit micro PA for a paging and playback system (no additional mixer required).
A lightweight, low-noise 300-Watt Class-D amplifier drives the low frequency 10-inch woofer while a two-tier 50-Watt amplifier capable of delivering an exceptionally clear and linear high-frequency response powers the 1-inch horn. An on-board active DSP based crossover ensures that the woofer and horn operate optimally while protecting the high quality speaker components.
The E10P features a powerful yet lightweight 10-inch low-frequency driver with a neodymium magnet, a silky-smooth 1-inch horn and driver and an enclosure built from voidless 15mm multi-ply Baltic birch for light weight with classic Elite ruggedness. That durability is engineered into the multi-angle enclosure pioneered for the Elite line that enables the E10P to operate vertically on a stand or horizontally as a stage monitor. For added convenience, the E10P easily converts between 120VAC, 230VAC or 240VAC.
- Integrated 650 Watt Amplifier (Peak - 325 Watts Program)
- 10-inch Woofer / 1-inch Compression Driver
- Max SPL 129dB Peak (123dB Continuous)
- Bi-Amplified Power Module
- Designed for Front-of-House or Monitor Applications
- 100° x 25° Horn with Peak and Average Horn Protection
- Two Band EQ with LF Roll-Off and Live/Playback Mode Switches
- Combi-Jack XLR and 1/4-inch Input
- Integrated All Metal Speaker Standmount Adaptor
- Solid 5/8-inch (15mm) Birch Plywood Construction
- Made in Canada