LS-Core is the smallest 8 universe lighting console in the market, bringing a built-in hardware with the LightShark engine including all its features. A USB-host input is available to connect a MIDI surface hardware to use real faders and buttons.
LS-Core is specially useful as an architectural controller thanks to its size that can be installed on any place and thanks to the LightShark internal scheduler.
- Designed for fast programming, avoiding repetitive tasks
- Supports DMX-512, Art-Net, ACN, MIDI, UDP, OSC and HTTP
- 8 DMX universes: 4096 channels to manage a complete show
- Edit your own fixture library with support for virtual modes
- WIFI and 100/1000 Ethernet
- Supports OSC control software or a MIDI console connection
- Cross-platform: No matter the OS, it is web based
- Built-in web server app, pre-loaded instantly in the web client
- Built-in display
- Up to 1200 cues
- Built-in FX engine
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this