With power over Ethernet or external 12 Volt supply, HDMI in/out with audio embedding and de-embedding, and full control from a RESTful API allowing for integration into automation and control systems, these units are extremely versatile. Whereas many other products either lack professional audio levels or connectors, don’t record at all, or can’t simultaneously encode and decode, Tascam VS-R264 and VS-R265 sport fully balanced audio I/O via Euroblock connectors, with configurable reference levels for compatibility with professional audio systems. Unbalanced 3.5-mm stereo mini jacks are also provided for compatibility with consumer devices.
The bi-directional AV operation, live online streaming, secure capture to SD media then later upload for the web site, is ideal for live events, lectures, government sessions, boardroom presentations, concert venues and houses of worship, also for connections between rooms or locations. With a compact 1U, half-rack size, two units can be rack-mounted side by side. They can also be easily placed on a table or screwed under a shelf with the included mounting bracket.
Reliable AV Streaming With Encoding and Decoding.
When streaming the video signal of your online training session, presentation or event over the network, the VS-R264/VS-R265 is able to encode and downsample the signal according to the target format required for the service you are using. You can choose from several image resolutions and refresh rates or stream directly at 4K/UHD (VS-R265) or Full HD (VS-R264). By using another VS-R264/VS-R265 in a different room or even country, the same stream can be decoded and output to a TV or public viewing screen via HDMI.
Major Streaming Protocols for Popular Online Services.
The Tascam VS-R264/VS-R265 supports standard streaming protocols, including RTMP, RTP/RTSP, HLS as well as Multicast and Unicast to be compatible with a wide range of applications. Multiple streaming protocols can be output at once, enabling simultaneous streaming to multiple video streaming services. You can also choose between unicast and multicast transmission. Unicast sends the stream to one target only while multicast lets you transmit the stream to multiple hosts at once.
- Streams Full HD (1920 × 1080p) video signals encoded to H.264 with bit rates up to 30 megabits
- Ideally suited as stand-alone YouTube encoder or for live streaming to other CDNs
- Compatible with major streaming protocols such as RTMP, RTSP and HLS
- Unicast and multicast streaming support
- Decodes streaming video signals to Full HD (1920 × 1080p)
- RESTful API for integration into control systems in commercial AV installations
- Balanced analogue input and output for high-quality audio transmission (Euroblock connectors)
- Configurable audio output level and selectable audio reference level for easy integration into almost any environment
- Unbalanced audio input and output for easy interfacing with consumer equipment (3.5-mm stereo mini jacks)
- Audio from analogue sources can be embedded into the stream or separated from a stream to drive sound reinforcement systems
- HDMI input and output for connecting cameras and display devices
- Recorder function:
- Records video data directly to SD cards
- External video storage on USB 3.0 devices
- Ability to upload files from SD cards or external storage devices to FTP servers
- Clear web interface allows to configure unit settings over the network
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet
- Flexible power supply options:
- over the Ethernet connection (PoE+)
- by an optional AC adapter (Tascam PS-P1220E, sold separately)
- Compact half-rack size (1U)
- Included surface mount bracket allows the unit to be easily installed, for example, directly under a desk
- PS-P1220E AC adapter
- AK-RS1 rackmount shelf for two units to be mounted side by side
|HDMI input||HDMI v1.4a (Type A)|
|HDMI output||HDMI v2.0 (Type A)|
|Input resolutions||1080p@(60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98)
720p@(60, 59.94, 50)
|Frame rate limit||On/off|
1920 × 1080p
1280 × 720p
950 × 540p
720 × 576p
720 × 480p
640 × 360p
480 × 270p
320 × 180p
|Encoding format||H.264 (baseline, main, high)|
|Encoding bit rates||500 kbit/s to 30 Mbit/s|
|Bitrate control||Variable, constant|
|Key frame interval||0.25–1.00–16.5 s
|Analogue audio inputs (unbalanced)||3.5-mm stereo mini jack|
|Nominal input level||–10 dBV|
|Maximum input level||+6 dBV|
|Analogue audio inputs (balanced)||Euroblock, 3.81 mm pitch|
|Nominal input level||+4 dBu (Ref. level other than –9 dBFS)
+6 dBu (Ref. level –9 dBFS)
|Maximum input level||+15 dBu (Ref. level –9 dBFS)
+18 dBu (Ref. level –14 dBFS)
+20 dBu (Ref. level –16dBFS)
|Analogue audio outputs (balanced)||Euroblock, 3.81 mm pitch|
|Nominal output level||+4 dBu|
|Maximum output level||+15 dBu (Ref. level –9 dBFS)
+18 dBu (Ref. level –14 dBFS)
+20 dBu (Ref. level –16 dBFS)
|Analogue audio outputs (unbalanced)||3.5-mm stereo mini jack|
|Nominal output level||–10 dBV|
|Maximum output level||+6 dBV|
|Output gain||–∞, –72 dB to +6 dB (1-dB steps)|
|Audio codec||AAC, 64–512 kbit/s, 32/44.1/48 kHz|
|Storage media||USB drive, SD/SDHC card|
|USB connector||USB 3.0, type A|
|Recording bit rates||500 kbit/s to 30 Mbit/s|
|Video transport protocols||RTMP, RTSP, HLS, Unicast, Multicast|
|Simultaneous Streaming||1 × RTMP, 2 × Unicast, 1 × Multicast|
|Streaming bit rates||500 kbit/s to 30 Mbit/s|
|Network connectivity||Gigabit Ethernet|
|User interface||Full-featured web UI designed for tablet and desktop computers enables encoder and decoder configuration for unicast, multicast and RTMP|
|IP configuration||DHCP (default), static|
|Command and control protocol||HTTP, auto-detect and discover other Tascam encoder and decoder units on subnet|
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.