Tascam Dr-70D Linear Pcm Recorder For Dslr
QUESTIONS? ASK AN EXPERT
☏ 1+(514) 225-22226 | ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org | ⌨ Chat With Us!
✔ USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 24 HOURS
The compact format can be mounted either above or below a camera, and a pair of built-in microphones can capture sound on-set. The interface is designed for quick adjustment, with additional features to keep recording levels under control.
Four XLR mic inputs with phantom power are included on the DR-70D, enough to cover busy scenes. The High-Quality HDDA(High Definition Discrete Architecture) Mic Preamps include 64dB of gain for quiet performances, and all four inputs have individual gain controls. Each input has a limiter and low cut filter available for controlling volume. Also included is Dual Recording mode, which records a safety copy of your audio at a lower level to prevent distorted takes. Quality components like 5532 op amps are used throughout for the clearest audio possible.
Tracks on the DR-70D are captured to SD card, SDHC or SDXC media – up to 128GB cards are supported. The recorder has tripod mounts on the top and bottom of the unit, allowing it to be mounted on a camera, a follow-focus cage, or used standalone. Other production friendly features include a slate tone, low-noise buttons, a powerful headphone output, and standard AA battery power.
Uniquely designed for the needs of filmmakers, television producers, advertisers, and documentarians, the DR-70D packs multitrack recording into a package compact enough to use with any camera.
- Supports SD/SDHC/SDXC cards
- Maximum number of tracks recorded simultaneously: (4)
- Recording modes: MONO, STEREO, 2MIX, DUAL MONO, DUAL ST, DUAL 2MIX
- Recording formats: 16/24-bit, 44.1k/48k/96k Hz (WAV/BWF)
- TASCAM HDDA microphone preamps provide legendary audio performance
- Input levels can be adjusted independently
- XLR/TRS inputs support +4dBu line level and phantom power (24V/48V)
- Supports mics requiring plug-in power, and mics with high output (1-2)
- CAMERA OUT jack enables audio mixed on the DR-70D to be output to the camera
- CAMERA IN jack allows the DSLR camera audio to be monitored through the DR-70D
- High-quality audio output through the line output jack that is independent of the headphones jack
- Headphone jack with 20mW+20mW maximum output
- Tripod mounting threads (bottom), camera screw attachment and a shoe mount that can be attached and removed with a coin (top)
- Handles on the front left and right sides protect the screen and can be used to attach a shoulder strap
- Transport and SLATE buttons are made of rubber to prevent handling noise during use
- HOLD switch prevents accidental operation
- 128x64-pixel graphic LCD with backlight
- High-speed transfer of files to a computer using USB 2.0
- Micro-B USB cable included
- Operates on (4) AA batteries, with an optional AC adapter (TASCAM PS-P515U) or USB cable provided with the unit (USB bus power).
- BP-6AA external battery pack (sold separately) makes operation for even longer times possible
- RC-3F footswitch or RC-10 wired remote control (both sold separately) for remote control
- Built-in mixer can be used to adjust Pan and Level to mix output of (4) channels
- Low-cut filter with five settings (40/80/120/180/220 Hz) to be used to reduce unwanted air-conditioning noise and other low-frequency sounds
- Limiter function can automatically adjust excessive input levels (stereo-linking possible for 1/L and 2/R)
- Delay function to adjust for distances between mics (+/−150 ms)
- Mid-side decoding function enables the use of mid-side stereo mics
- Slate tone functions (automatic/manual)
- Selectable slate tone insertion points (recording start or recording start and finish when using the automatic slate function)
- Playback can be skipped to the slate tone insert position using the DATA dial
- File name format can be set to use a user-defined word or date
- Dual recording function allows two files to be recorded simultaneously at different levels (second file at between −1 dB and −12 dB)
- Can start a new file automatically when a maximum file size is reached to continue recording
- Track incrementing function allows a file to be split by creating a new file during recording when desired
- Resume function remembers the playback position when the unit is turned off