The Expedition XP106wDE Portable PA System from Samson is a single-speaker PA system that includes Samson's Stage XPD1 USB digital wireless system with a body pack and headset microphone. It is capable of up to 100 watts of power output and is powered by a Class D amplifier. The XP106wDE supports Bluetooth streaming audio, and features a variety of other input options including a combo XLR/TRS mic/instrument input, a 1/4" line input, a 1/8" MP3 player input, and a USB port for compatibility with an additional Stage XPD1 USB digital wireless system (sold separately). The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours of operation per charge.
Your Sound, Anywhere
The XP106wDE features a 6" woofer and a 1" high frequency driver. A lightweight, 100-watt Class D amplifier, matched to its drivers for high efficiency and low current draw, powers the XP106wDE. The unit's rechargeable battery also increases the system's portability, allowing for up to 20 hours of continuous use wherever great sound is needed
The XP106wDE's 4-channel mixer features multiple input options with separate level controls, including an XLR-1/4" combo channel (for the included dynamic handheld mic and other Mic/Line level devices), a 1/4" channel (guitars and other line level devices), an 1/8" channel (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.) and a Bluetooth channel to wirelessly stream music from your smartphone, tablet or laptop. The XP106wDE also has a Line Out to cascade multiple systems together and expand your sound, as well as a Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback
The XP106wDE can be used by teachers, professors, instructors, and lecturers alike. The system's 100 watts of power is able to fill medium to large classrooms with sound, while its lightweight design, top carry handle, and 20 hours of battery life allows the XP106wDE to be used by tour guides and mobile lecturers
Whether you're at a backyard party, company picnic, or just relaxing by the pool, the XP106wDE delivers an outdoor music listening experience. Pair the XP106wDE with your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth and DJ the party while in the midst of all the fun. Use the wireless mic to make speeches, toasts, and other announcements commemorating a festive occasion with family and friends. With a 20-hour battery life, you can keep the party going well into the night
Getting Down To Business
From PowerPoint presentations and product demonstrations to company meetings and corporate events, the XP106wDE gives you full range sound to convey your ideas in a clear, concise manner. Speakers can take advantage of the included wireless mic, or the system's 1/8" stereo Aux input can be used to amplify the sound of your MP3 player or computer presentation
From Concerts To Karaoke
When it comes to live music, the XP106wDE can be used in small venues such as coffee houses and studio spaces. Beyond the included mic delivering vocal performances to the XP106wDE, the system's onboard mixer lets you bring guitars, keyboards, and other instruments into the mix. The XP106wDE can also be used for karaoke events. Use the Bluetooth and microphone channels simultaneously to create a night of karaoke fun you'll never forget
Fit For Fitness
Fit for fitness applications, the XP106wDE can easily provide the power and performance needed to run small yoga classes and dance studios. The XP106wDE can also be used in front of higher intensity exercise methods, including outdoor aerobics, Zumba, and CrossFit. Use the Bluetooth or 1/8" stereo Aux (MP3 player) channels to engage your favorite workout playlists, or pick up the mic to provide your class with words of encouragement and motivation
- All-in-one, lightweight portable PA system
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music
- Rechargeable battery for up to 20 hours of continuous use
- 2-way speaker enclosure with 6" woofer
- 1" high frequency driver
- Class D amplifier produces 100 watts of power
- 4-channel mixer
- XLR-1/4" combo input for microphones and other line level devices
- 1/4" input for guitars and other line level devices
- 1/8" stereo Aux input allows for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Line output to cascade multiple systems together
- Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback
- USB Wireless port for use with Samson's Stage XPD1 USB Digital Wireless System (sold separately)
- Battery level LED indicator
- Integrated carry handle
- 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Power Output 100 W, Class D Amplification
- Speakers 1x 6" (152.4 mm) woofer
- 1x 1" (25.4 mm) high frequency driver
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.