The Portable Recorder Kit for Sony PCM-M10 from Rycote is a windshield and suspension solution with everything needed to protect a handheld digital recorder (sold separately) from outdoor wind noise and to isolate it from unwanted vibrations. It can be used by journalists, filmmakers, or anyone using a handheld digital recorder to make professional-quality audio recordings outdoors.
The Portable Recorder Kit features a portable recorder suspension, a soft grip extension handle, a hot shoe 3/8" adaptor, and a mini windjammer. The suspension fits any portable recorder with a 1/4" female thread. It can then be mounted on a 3/8" male thread mic stand or boompole, or be attached to a camera hot shoe. There is a 180° swivel that allows for easy orientation of the recorder so it can point in the direction of the speaker.
In addition, the ergonomically designed soft grip extension handle can be used with the portable recorder suspension. It also has a 3/8" thread and allows for a portable audio recorder or a camera to be hand-held or mounted on a 3/8" thread such as a microphone stand or boompole.
Finally, the mini windjammer will protect the microphones on the recorder from outdoor wind noise and can be used in any kind of weather.
Extension Handle with Foam Hand Grip
Rycote's Extension Handle with Foam Hand Grip adds portability to all standard microphone mounts with a 3/8" thread insert. The base of the Extension handle has a 3/8" female thread to allow easy fitting onto a boom pole or mic stand if required.
041119 Portable Recorder Suspension
The 041119 Portable Recorder Suspension from Rycote is a compact and versatile suspension mount for portable audio recorders. It uses patented Lyres to provide excellent isolation from vibrations, shocks and handling noise. The Lyres are also unaffected by temperature extremes, allowing it to be used in harsh environments.
The suspension has a 1/4" threaded screw, allowing you to attach any recorder with a 1/4" threaded socket. The suspension has a 1/4" threaded socket, plus a 1/4" to 3/8" swivel adapter. The adapter provides 180° precise positioning of the recorder, and also allows you to mount the suspension on a 3/8" male thread, mic stand, boom pole, or camera shoe.
- Patented Lyres provide excellent isolation from vibrations, shocks and handling noise
- Unlike plastic and rubber suspensions, the Lyres are unaffected by temperature extremes, allowing the suspension to be used in harsh environments
- Standard 1/4" threads for wide compatibility
- The included 1/4" to 3/8" swivel adapter provides 180° precise positioning of the recorder, and also allows you to mount the suspension on a 3/8" male thread, mic stand, boom pole, or camera shoe
037302 Hot Shoe 3/8" Adaptor
The Rycote 037302 Hot Shoe Adaptor with 3/8" Male Thread lets you attach any fitting with a 3/8" thread to a camera hot shoe.
Mini Windjammer for Sony PCM M10 Field Recorder
The Rycote Mini Windjammer for Sony PCM M10 Field Recorder is designed to reduce wind noise for blogs, interviews, podcasting, and field recording in a wide range of weather conditions. The wind screen provides up to 12 dB of attenuation and is sized to precisely fit the Sony PCM M10 Field Recorder
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.