The Roland DJ-202 is a forward-thinking Serato DJ Intro controller that gives DJs the features and layout of a full-size professional controller in a rugged and portable unit. The compact DJ-202 preserves the concept of the flagship DJ-808 and streamlined DJ-505, allowing unparalleled flexibility to DJ, remix, and produce beats on the fly while performing live or creating in the studio.
The DJ-202 is a DJ controller with a 2-channel deck, built-in sequencing for Serato Sampler, Mic input, and the deepest Serato Intro integration available. With its large, low-latency platters, dedicated pad and transport controls, onboard sequencer, and mic input with professional vocal FX, the DJ-202 packs in the most features of any controller in its class. The DJ-202 is powered via USB and capable of being transported and set up with minimal effort. Its compact, lightweight design and easy-grab handles allow DJs the portability they need for all types of events - mobile applications, house parties, club rocking, beat battles, and more. The intuitive layout of the DJ-202 and its plug-and-play connectivity will have you DJing in no time at all. And with 24-bit/48 kHz fidelity and Roland's high-resolution audio hardware, your performances will sound amazing on any sound system.
• Two-channel, four-deck controller for Serato Intro
• Large platters with the lowest available latency, optimized for scratching
• Built-in drum kits from Roland's legendary TR-808, TR-909, TR-606*, and TR-707*, realized with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology
• Eight sounds in each TR kit: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride
• Onboard sequencer that controls Serato DJ Intro's sampler for on-the-fly beat creation
• Independent sampler volume control
• Eight dedicated pads with Hot Cue, Loop, Sequencer, and Sampler modes for controlling Serato DJ Intro or Serato DJ software
• MIDI output for synchronizing external devices with tracks in Serato DJ Intro
• Mic input with gate, hi-pass, reverb, and echo FX
• 24-bit/48 kHz audio fidelity with high-resolution digital-to-analog converters
• Compact, rugged, and lightweight design with easy-grab handles for optimal portability
• Connect straight to your speakers or amplifier via RCA stereo outputs
• USB powered for simple connectivity
• Serato DJ Intro included; Serato DJ Upgrade Ready
• Use Serato DJ Intro to organize and build music libraries or integrate songs from iTunesjust drag a track to the deck, set and trigger cues, loops, and samples, and apply basic FX
- Signal processing: Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
- Nominal input level: MIC IN (1/4-inch phone type): -60 dBu
- Nominal output level: MASTER OUT: 2.0 Vrms
- Input impedance: MIC IN (Combo type): 7 k ohms or greater
- Output impedance: MASTER OUT: 1 k ohm; PHONES: 22 ohms
- Frequency response: 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz22 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- • MIC IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- • MASTER OUT jacks: RCA phono type
- • PHONES jacks: stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- • PC port: USB type B
- • MIDI OUT connector
- • DC IN jack
- Power supply: USB bus power
- Current draw: 500 mA
- Accessories: Startup Guide, USB cable
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width: 478 mm / 18-7/8 inches
- Depth: 297 mm / 11-3/4 inches
- Height: 62 mm / 2-1/2 inches
- Weight: 2.1 kg / 4 lbs 11 oz
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.