Radial Sb-5W Walldi Radial Engineeringstagebug Sb5W Wall-Mounted Stereo Direct Box
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Radial Engineering R800 0155 overview
For AV installations that require sending unbalanced signals such as CD players or the output from a laptop to a live mixer or PA, the StageBug SB5W Wall-Mounted Stereo Direct Box from Radial Engineering is made to fit inside a standard single-gang electrical wall plate and provides stereo RCA and 3.5mm stereo TRS inputs. It is fully shielded to eliminate any electrical interference and features a fully variable level control knob.
Its dual transformer design helps assure sound quality while allowing the signal to be driven through up to 300' of cabling. Additional controls come in the form of a ground lift switch and mono switch.
- Passive design, no power needed
- Contractor-friendly screw terminals
- Transformer isolated design eliminates noise
- Extra durable switches are rated at over 20,000 cycles
- Dual potentiometers feature doubled up solder points and steel casing with steel shaft and retention nut so they won't bend under pressure
- Transformer isolation helps eliminate buzz and hum from ground loops
- The double sided military grade circuit board features through hole solder points for durability while the full surface ground plane reduces susceptibility to noise
- Glass-filled nylon insulated connectors with nickel-silver contacts
- Tie wrap hold downs help secure cable and provide strain relief
- Balanced left and right mic level output terminals
Radial Engineering R800 0155 specs
Audio Circuit Type Passive transformer isolated Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz Dynamic Range >120 dB Noise -101 dBu Equivalent Input Noise -98 dBu Maximum Input +20 dBu Phase Deviation 0° @ 100 Hz; -3° @ 50 Hz Total Harmonic Distortion 0.002 % Input Impedance Approx 10 KΩ with 100 KΩ Load Output Impedance 5 kΩ Gain -3 dB Output Clip Level +17 dBu Controls Controls: Level control adjustable passive trim
Mono: Mixes left and right inputs
Ground Lift: Disconnects audio ground at both terminals
Inputs 2x RCA
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS stereo
Outputs Screw down terminals (- G +) Construction 14-gauge steel chassis & outer shell Power Passive, no power required Operating Conditions For use in dry locations between 41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C) Installation Only use in low voltage systems and enclosures Dimensions (L x W x H) 2.42 x 1.62 x 4.24" (61.4 x 41.1 x 107.7 mm) Weight 0.5 lb (227 g)