ProX XS-YMTF3DHW Heavy-Duty Flight Case with Doghouse and Wheels for Yamaha TF3 Studio Mixer Console
The Heavy-Duty Flight Case from ProX is an ATA-style flight road gig case designed to fit the Yamaha TF3 Studio Mixer Console and features a silver trim on black exterior. The Yamaha TF3 studio mixer console case is constructed with rigid Signature 3/8" Certified Gig-Ready Series Plywood. It is also equipped with four durable rubber 4" wheels, of which two are lockable. This hard case has reinforced steel ball corners to provide extra protection making it suitable for travel. It also has a Doghouse providing convenient space to keep cables and small accessories out of sight and safe, as well as a low front panel so you can easily access your inputs.
The Heavy-Duty Flight Case features the Honeycomb Digital design and comes with a sleek look of hexagon grids on all shell surfaces. The durable hard rubber foams used in this case contain 70% recycled content, of which 80% comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material.
- Silver trim on black exterior, Honeycomb Digital design
- ATA-300 style gig-ready flight road case
- Signature Series certified laminated gig-ready 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support and casing
- Recessed spring-action handles
- Industrial heavy-duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Four 4" tough, durable casters for mobility (two are locking)
- Doghouse with hinged lid, designed for easy multi-pin snake connection and easy cable access
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy-locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches
- Industrial grade rubber feet
- All-foam padding made from 85% recycled materials