The limited edition white ash Korg C1 Air 88-key digital piano provides discerning pianists and students alike with the authentic sound and playing experience of two carefully selected and sampled concert grand pianos. Housed in a compact cabinet designed to enhance the decor of your room, it offers an exciting alternative to playing an acoustic instrument in your home, or in locations where one cannot be used.
The C1 Air brings you a German grand piano with rich and powerful tones that are ideal for classical music, and a Japanese grand piano with a dynamic sound well suited for jazz and pop styles. Both pianos realistically recreate damper resonance and key-off simulation to provide an even greater feeling of realism as you play. In addition, there are 30 high-quality instruments such as electric pianos, organs, strings, bass, and more. All sounds can be enhanced using the brilliance, reverb, and chorus effects.
At the heart of the C1 Air playing experience is the RH3 real weighted hammer-action keyboard, which divides the hammers into four different weights to accurately simulate the feel of a grand piano. Key-touch control enables you to choose from five levels of sensitivity (light, normal, heavy, stable, fixed) and adjust how your playing dynamics affect the sound of the piano. To help spark creativity, the keyboard layout can be changed to split mode, allowing you to play piano with your right hand and bass with your left. Alternatively, the layer mode allows you to play two sounds together, such as piano with strings.
The C1 Air is equipped with a full-range speaker system which delivers a piano sound that has depth and clarity. You can pair a Bluetooth device such as a smartphone and enjoy playing along with your stored music or streamed audio. To help students develop a proper playing technique, the instrument offers several practicing options such as a metronome, 40 built-in piano songs that students can play along with and learn, and an A-B repeat function to practice more complex sections. The Partner mode enables you to divide the keyboard into two identical sections, ideal for a teacher and pupil to play duets and practice together during lessons.
Other features include a two-track recorder to help you analyze or archive your performances, two headphone outputs to avoid disturbing others, a three-pedal unit, and an integrated stand. To ensure proper manufacturing quality, the C1 Air is designed and crafted in Japan by a small team of expert workers.
Two Concert Grand Pianos
- German grand piano characterized by richness and power with brilliant highs and rounded bass, ideal for classical music
- Japanese grand piano with dynamic sound, ideal for jazz and pop music
- Grand pianos were selected by professional pianists, regulated, and tuned by master technicians, and sampled by Korg engineers
Authentic Acoustic Piano Experience
- 88-key real weighted hammer-action 3 (RH3) keyboard accurately simulates the playing experience of a grand piano
- RH3 keyboard divides the hammers into four different weights, with a heavier feel in the low register and a lighter feel in the high register, as experienced on concert grand pianos
- Keyboard is precisely responsive, even when notes are repeated quickly
- Key-touch control with a choice of five levels of sensitivity (light, normal, heavy, stable, fixed) lets you select how your playing dynamics affect the sound of the piano
- Damper resonance realistically recreates the effect produced by the sympathetic resonance of the strings in an acoustic piano when the damper pedal is held down
- Key-off simulation recreates the sounds produced when the player’s fingers lift off the keys
- Includes the three pedals found on a grand piano: damper, soft, and sostenuto
- Damper and soft pedals feature half-pedaling for even more detailed expression
Quality Instrument Made in Japan
- The entire process of making the C1, from keyboard to assembling the complete instrument, is carried out in Japan by a group of skilled workers
- Instrument is made in small lots, resulting in professional quality and minimal waste
Ergonomic, Linear Design
- Design features linear legs which accentuate the overall styling of the instrument
- At only 13.7" in depth, the C1 can be placed virtually anywhere
- Key cover uses a soft-landing mechanism to ensure that it closes gently
Realistic Instrument Sounds with Effects
- 30 expressive sounds including electric pianos, organs, clavinet, vibraphone, acoustic guitar, strings, and bass
- Effects include brilliance, reverb, and chorus
Bluetooth Audio Support
- Pair a Bluetooth device such as a smartphone and enjoy playing the piano along with your stored music or streamed audio
- When not playing the piano, use the C1 Air as a Bluetooth speaker system
- Speaker system designed to deliver realistic piano sounds with depth and clarity
- 2 x 25W built-in speakers
- Stereo Sound Optimizer
- Optimizer gives presence to the piano sound when playing using headphones
- Allows you to play longer with greater comfort
Two-Track Song Recorder
- Two-track digital recording is instantly available to help you analyze or archive your performances
- Record each hand separately, or record an additional track onto a previously recorded song
- Playback tempo can be adjusted, and up to 99 user songs can be saved
Customizable Keyboard Layout
- Split keyboard allows you to play piano with your right hand and bass with your left, particularly useful for jazz performance styles
- Easily layer two sounds together—such as piano and strings—for a piano and orchestra combination
- 40 built-in piano songs help you learn by playing along with them
- Play back the right-hand and left-hand parts separately
- Use A-B repeat to practice more complex sections
- Control tempo
- Partner mode enables you to divide the keyboard into two identical sections, ideal for a teacher and pupil to play duets, or to copy and practice during lessons
- Built-in metronome
- Line out for connecting to the input of an external amplifier, powered speaker, audio interface, or recorder
- MIDI I/O
- Two stereo headphone outputs
- 120 voices of polyphony
- Includes 10 demo songs
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this