AUDIX DP7 SEVEN PIECE DRUM MICROPHONE KIT
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The Audix DP7 is a seven piece drum microphone kit for professional recording and live sound reinforcement applications. The kit contains everything necessary for successful drum kit capturing. This kit includes one I5 cardioid, two D2 hypercardioid, one D4 hypercardioid, one D6 hypercardioid and two ADX51 overhead microphones. Also included in this package are four D-Vice gooseneck drum clips and a rugged aluminum road case.
Audix I5 Cardioid Microphone
- The I5 features a cardioid polar pattern with a linear frequency response, capable of accurately reproducing signal at high sound pressure levels (SPL).
Audix D2 Hypercardioid Microphone
- The Audix D2 drum microphone features the frequency and sensitivity response required for accurately reproducing signals from drums and percussion instruments.
Audix D4 Hypercardioid Microphone
- With a polar pattern an sensitivity characteristics much like the D2, the D4 features a tailored frequency response suitable for low frequency percussion such as toms and kick drums.
Audix D6 Hypercardioid Microphone
- The Audix D6 is a cardioid dynamic low frequency instrument microphone suitable for kick drums, bass cabinets etc. The cardioid polar pattern rejects off-axis noise and ambiance caused by additional instruments, monitors etc.
Audix ADX51 Overhead Microphones
- The Audix ADX-51 is a professional pre-polarized condenser microphone designed for general instrument and vocal capturing. The cardioid polar pattern eliminates residual noise and feedback at the off-axis sections of the capsule.