AUDIX DP ELITE 8 DRUM MICROPHONE PACKAGE
From Audix, the DP-ELITE 8 Drum Microphone Package provides professional recording and live sound engineers with the tools for successful drum kit capturing. The kit includes an I5 cardioid microphone, two D2 hypercardioid microphones, two SCX1 cardioid condenser microphones, SCX1HC hypercardioid condenser microphone, D4 hypercardioid microphone and a D6 hypercardioid microphone for capturing kick drum. Four D-Vice gooseneck style mounts and a rugged storage case are also included. The package is ideal for both live and recording applications and no less than outstanding sound quality can be expected from these Audix manufactured microphones.
- Audix I5 Cardioid Microphone
- The I5 features a cardioid polar pattern with a linear frequency response, capable of accurately reproducing signal at high sound pressure levels (SPL).
- Audix D2 Hypercardioid Microphone
- The Audix D2 drum microphone features the frequency and sensitivity response required for accurately reproducing signals from drums and percussion instruments.
- Audix D4 Hypercardioid Microphone
- With a polar pattern an sensitivity characteristics much like the D2, the D4 features a tailored frequency response suitable for low frequency percussion such as toms and kick drums.
- Audix D6 Hypercardioid Microphone
- The Audix D6 is a cardioid dynamic low frequency instrument microphone suitable for kick drums, bass cabinets etc. The cardioid polar pattern rejects off-axis noise and ambiance caused by additional instruments, monitors etc.
- Audix SCX1 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- The Audix SCX1/C features a cardioid polar pattern which is effective in off-axis signal rejection, providing a low noise floor and high gain-before-feedback while using near monitors and speakers. Transformerless circuitry and surface mount technology provide a compact profile and quiet signal response with a low noise floor.
- Audix SCX1HC Hyper-Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- With sound characteristics much like the cardioid version, the SCX1HC delivers a hypercardioid pattern for even greater rejection of off-axis noise and feedback.