AUDIO TECHNICA PRO 35 CARDIOID CLIP-ON INSTRUMENT MIC
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Designed for sax, toms, brass and percussion, the PRO 35 excels in high-SPL applications and is ideal for active stage performances. Its extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance. The included UniMount® clip permits accurate positioning and provides shock resistance while protecting the element. The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- UniMount® clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance
- 6' (1.8 m) cable permanently attached to microphone with TA3F mini-XLR connector to connect to included power module
- AT8418 UniMount® microphone instrument mount
- AT8538 power module
- Soft protective pouch