Audio-Technica Atw-1101H92-Th System 10 Digital Wireless Headworn Condenser Microphone Set Beige
QUESTIONS? ASK AN EXPERT
☏ +1(514) 225-2226 | ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org | ⌨ Chat With Us!
The ATW-1101/H92-TH System 10 from Audio-Technica is a digital wireless headworn microphone solution for lecturers and similar applications that require articulate vocal reproduction. The set includes the ATW-R1100 digital receiver, the ATW-T1001 UniPak pocket transmitter and the beige PRO 92cW-TH headworn microphone. It uses 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio and operates free from TV interference in the 2.4 GHz frequency range. Built for expandability, you can use up to eight systems simultaneously. The PRO 92cW-TH is a headworn condenser microphone with a flexible boom and a shaped earpiece that fits over your left or right ear. It has a frequency response that is optimized to reproduce clear speech without coloring the sound. It features an omnidirectional polar pattern which is designed to provide a large acoustical pick up radius. This helps to ensure that your speech or performance is captured accurately, and it allows you to speak comfortably with the mic sitting near the corner of your mouth. The mic is fitted with a windscreen to filter out pops from breath and wind noise, and it has a 55" cable that terminates with a locking 4-pin connector which plugs into the ATW-T1001 UniPak pocket transmitter. The ATW-1101/H92-TH wireless system is engineered to quickly find the best signal possible, utilizing an automatic frequency selection function that chooses open bands for you when you "pair" your transmitter with the receiver. Also designed to combat interference, the ATW-1101/H92-TH uses three different diversity techniques. Using frequency diversity, the system sends the wireless signal on two separate channels simultaneously and chooses the one with the clearest signal. It also transmits the signal across multiple intervals in time in order to fight multipath interference. This is known as time diversity. Furthermore, the system also makes use of space diversity, choosing between the receiver's dual antennas depending on which is picking up the best signal integrity.
- Balanced XLR output and unbalanced 1/4" output on receiver allows for connection to balanced microphone level inputs or unbalanced aux level inputs on mixers and sounds systems
- Microphone designed to withstand everyday wear and tear
- Includes clothing clip to prevent the weight of the cable from pulling the headset
- Includes pouch for mic storage
- Level controls on transmitter and receiver
- Pair indicator illuminates on receiver when synced with transmitter
- AF Peak indicator on receiver allows you to monitor the input stage on the transmitter for clipping