Audio Technica Atm510 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The Audio-Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone is versatile, rugged and sonically ideal choice for vocal performances, general speech and even instrument capturing. The ATM510 features a cardioid polar pattern for flexible positioning and minimal noise, a neodymium rare-earth transducer for high output and multi-stage grille for maximum protection against plosives (pops) and sibilance. The microphone's tough exterior is sure to handle the rigors of life on the road.
- Newly designed superior internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
- Tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimum feedback
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use