AUDIO-TECHNICA AT4060A CARDIOID CONDENSER MICROPHONE
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The AT4060a Cardioid Condenser Microphone is designed for use in demanding studio applications. The tube is hand-selected, individually aged and tested, then employed in a uniquely configured circuit for enhanced tube performance. Specially tuned elements improve the dynamic range and the allow the AT4060a to handle high SPLs without sacrificing high-frequency characteristics. Floating-construction mounting of the elements provides isolation from noise and vibration. The AT4060a operates in conjunction with the included tube microphone powering unit, featuring low-impedance output and a ground-lift switch.
- Vintage tube sound with the versatile performance necessary for the most demanding studio applications
- Hand-selected tubes are individually tested and aged to maintain peak performance
- Regulated and heavily filtered heater current prevents noise contamination of audio signal chain
- Wide dynamic range, low self-noise and high max SPL capability
- Large coupling transformer provides superior low-frequency linearity
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity