ALLEN HEATH ZED-12FX MULTIPURPOSE MIXER WITH FX FOR LIVE SOUND AND RECORDING
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
ZED-12FX has an essential selection of 16 time-delay effects, designed for small groups who don’t want to carry around an effects unit with their gear but who still want great quality FX at their gigs and on their recordings. Our DSP engineers worked hard, crafting and refining beautiful reverb algorithms to enhance every performance. These effects are available nowhere else at this price point – this quality and integration is only available from the ZED-FX. ZED effects are easily controlled using 3 buttons with 9 display LEDs. For example, the ideal delay time can be quickly tapped-in, or the perfect amount of reverb on the lead vocal can be dialled-in. There is one-stop navigation and editing – in fact, it’s just as easy as using effects pedals. To alter effects parameters, the TAP button is held down and the up/down buttons pressed to adjust the specific parameter for that effect, for example, the decay length on PLATE, or the depth on CHORUS.
SONAR LE – PROVIDED FREE!
We’ve included Cakewalk SONAR LE with this ZED mixer so you can start recording your own music today with the most complete introductory music production software for Windows PC. Based on Cakewalk’s award-winning SONAR X3 digital audio workstation, SONAR LE has been enhanced with cutting-edge instruments, effects, and creative tools to make creating your own music as simple and intuitive as possible, no matter what your experience level.
You can use SONAR LE and your ZED mixer together in many ways – e.g. straightforward recording of a stereo mix, recording tracks individually to build up a song, or using the USB port and software as an effects loop.
Key Features for SONAR LE
- • 32 audio tracks
- • 64 MIDI tracks
- • Seamlessly record, edit and mix using award-winning Skylight Interface
- • Edit audio and MIDI intelligently with Smart Tool
- • Premium Cakewalk instruments including full Studio Instruments suite and Square I
- • Mix using a professional Console view and 10 studio-quality effects
- • 1 GB of content including loops, MIDI Groove Clips and templates
- • Save and share music using Gobbler,YouTube Export and SoundCloud
- 6 mono channels
- 3 stereo channels with 2-band EQ and inputs for extra sources
- 16 internal time-delay effects
- Neutrik mic XLR
- Neutrik 1/4 inch jacks
- Channel insert
- Super wide gain ‘DuoPre’ mic line input
- 3 band EQ with MusiQ
- 2 pre-fade Aux sends
- 1 post-fade Aux send
- 1 internal FX send
- Illuminated mute
- Sound image pan
- Illuminated PFL & peak warning indicator
- ALPS 100mm faders
- Stereo returns & playback
- All inputs with level control
- 12 bar meters
- Mono/stereo function on auxes 1&2
- Monitor output section
- Alt stereo output source
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Cakewalk SONAR LE bundled with mixer
- Rack ears available