Allen Heath Zed-10 Multi-Purpose Miniature Mixer
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Class A FET (Field Effect Transistor) inputs deliver the warmth associated with valve tube preamplifiers and a 26dB gain boost switch provides gain needed for instruments with very low output pickups. In addition to all of this, a USB port enables direct connection to a PC or Mac for direct recording and stereo playback with your DAW software of choice.
- USB port for Mac and PC computers
- 4 XLR microphone and 4 instrument / line level inputs
- 2 stereo line level inputs
- 3-band swept-mid EQ on mono inputs and a 2-band EQ on the stereo channels
- Comprehensive monitoring with headphones and separate monitor speaker outputs
- 48V microphone phantom power
- Balanced XLR main stereo outputs with inserts
- 2-track record outputs and a stereo playback input for 2-track replay or interval music from a CD player
- Two aux sends (one pre and one post fade) for monitors and FX, and a separately switched stereo bus, which can be routed to from any channel
- DI level switching for sub mixing