The Allen & Heath SQ-7 is a 48-channel, 36-bus digital mixing console well suited for live sound, corporate A/V, recording studios, and houses of worship. The SQ-7 features 32+1 motorized faders and 32 professional-quality microphone preamps. There are also eight stereo FX engines with dedicated return channels and access to the RackExtra FX library. The mixer's 12 stereo outputs (configurable as groups or auxes) are well suited for in-ear-monitor setups, while the Automatic Mic Mixing function offers quick and easy operation over multiple microphones for conferences, panel talks, and more.
At the heart of the SQ-7 lies the 96 kHz XCVI Core FPGA engine, which delivers professional, high-resolution audio quality, ultra-low latency (less than 0.7 ms), variable bit depth for precision and noise performance, mix coherency down to the sample, and the power to handle high channel/mix counts and ample FX processing. The SQ's DEEP processing architecture allows you to hand-pick boutique compressor and preamp emulations and embed them directly within the mixer's inputs and mix channels, all without adding system latency or setup hassles.
The front panel is centered around the mixer's 7" capacitive touchscreen and framed by an array of high-grip, illuminated encoders, which offer clear visual feedback and quick, hands-on control. You can drag-and-drop channels and mixes to any strip with custom naming and color coding on the strip display, allowing you to build a mix environment that mirrors your workflow. The SQ-7 offers 16 softkeys, which can be freely assigned to any function for a customized and advanced workflow. The on-board recorder uses a USB Type-A port to record stereo and multitrack sessions to a flash drive. The recorder can also playback stereo and multitrack files, handy for virtual sound checks and studio mixing.
The SQ-7 offers expansion options via Allen & Heath's stage box expanders, or install an optional Dante or Waves card to adapt and expand using the latest digital technologies. SQ is fully compatible with the ME Personal Mixing System, allowing performers to take control of their own monitor mixes. Any number of ME-1 and ME-500 personal mixers can be daisy-chained from the mixer's SLink port, or from a connected remote expander. The Allen & Heath SQ-7 includes a power cord.
- Compact digital mixer for live, studio, and installation
- 48 input channels
- 32 local mic inputs (XLR)
- Two 1/4” stereo inputs (TRS)
- One 1/8" stereo input
- 36 total busses
- 12 stereo mixes (Aux or Group) + Main
- PAFL bus
- 18 assignable local outputs (16 XLR + two 1/4” TRS)
- AES digital output
- Dedicated talkback mic input (XLR)
- 1/4" TRS headphone out with dedicated control
- SLink EtherCON connection for remote audio using dSnake, DX, or gigaACE protocol (64x64 channels)
- I/O port for option card (including 3rd party protocols – Dante/Waves)
- 8 mute groups
- 8 DCA groups
- 8 stereo FX with dedicated FX returns
- DEEP processing ready
- RackFX effects suite
- 7" color touchscreen
- 16 assignable SoftKeys
- Eight assignable soft rotaries
- Dedicated physical controls for channel processing (Gain, HPF Frequency, Gate Threshold, Compressor Threshold, Pan, EQ Gain/Frequency/Width)
- 32+1 faders with 6 layers for 192 assignable channel strips
- Motorized faders for sends on faders, GEQ fader flip, and mix recall
- 32 backlit LCD channel-strip displays
- Chromatic channel metering
- Integrated surface illumination
- Single/dual footswitch control
- Input channel linking for stereo sources
- Patchable insert points
- Input processing – Preamp, HPF, Gate, PEQ, Compressor, Delay
- Mix processing – PEQ, Graphic EQ, Compressor, Delay
- Fully integrated Automatic Mic Mixing (AMM)
- 31-band, real-time analyzer (RTA)
- Quick copy/paste/reset for parameters
- User permissions to restrict operator access
- 300 scene memories per show
- Channel safes, global and per-scene recall filters
- FX, processing, and channel libraries
- SQ-Drive for stereo and multitrack recording/playback direct to USB drive
- USB transfer of scenes, libraries, shows
- 32x32 channel USB streaming to/from Mac/Windows
- DAW control driver for MIDI control via USB or TCP/IP
- Wireless remote mixing apps for iPad and Android
- Compatible with ME personal-monitoring range
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.