PREMIUM FEEL AND SOUND
The Alesis Recital Pro is a full-featured digital piano with 88 full-sized hammer-action keys with adjustable touch response. The Recital Pro features 12 premium built-in realistic voices:
• Acoustic Piano
• Acoustic Piano (Bright)
• Electric Piano
• Church Organ
• Acoustic Bass
• Fingered Bass
You can easily customize the voices by combining any two at once in Layer Mode for a full, rich tone by using the intuitive onboard controls and display screen. Voices can also be assigned to only the left or right hands in Split Mode. You can even add adjustable Modulation, Reverb and Chorus to further tailor your sound. With powerful 20-watt built-in speakers and a 128-note maximum note polyphony, Recital Pro delivers ultra-realistic sound with an authentic playing experience.
POWERFUL EDUCATIONAL FEATURES
The Alesis Recital Pro has an incredibly useful feature called "Lesson Mode." This feature divides the 88 keys into two zones with the same pitch and voice. This enables both the student and teacher to easily watch each other and play together without having to take turns or reach over one another. Recital Pro also features an easy “Record Mode” that enables you to record your playing and then critically listen back to your performance.
ALL THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS
The Recital Pro features a ¼” (6.35mm) headphone output which mutes the internal speakers for convenient, quiet private practice. In addition to a ¼” (6.35mm) sustain pedal input (pedal not included), Recital Pro also features stereo ¼” (6.35mm) outputs to connect to a recorder, mixer, amplifier or other sound system. Recital also features a USB-MIDI output for connecting to a computer and using educational software or virtual instrument plugins. Recital Pro can be powered using the included power supply or with 6 D cell batteries (not included).
INCLUDES 3-MONTHS OF SKOOVE PREMIUM
Skoove is the easiest way to learn piano--- featuring in-depth online piano courses that adapt to you and give you feedback. Develop your repertoire on your own time, at your own pace with a curated catalog filled with everything from current chart hits to classical music. Need a little help? Skoove’s experienced team of musicians is on hand with one-on-one support to answer your questions. New, exclusive lessons are added every month so you can keep expanding your repertoire with new music as well as up your piano game with new music theory tips and tricks.
- 88 premium full-sized hammer-action keys with adjustable touch response
- 12 built-in premium voices with the ability to split or layer 2 voices simultaneously
- 20-watt speakers and 128-note max polyphony for realistic sound and playability
- Lesson mode divides the keyboard into two zones with the same pitch and voice
- Record mode enables you to record and then listen back to your performance
- Built-in metronome can be easily adjusted from 30-280 beats per minute
- Easily adjustable Modulation, Chorus, and Reverb FX; Pedal Resonance feature
- Stereo ¼” (6.35mm) outputs for connecting to a mixer, amp, or other sound system
- ¼” (6.35mm) headphone output mutes the internal speakers for private practice
- USB-MIDI output for use with educational software or virtual instrument plugins
- Sustain input to connect standard ¼” (6.35mm) sustain pedal (not included)
- Includes a power adapter or power with 6 D-cell Batteries (not included)
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.