Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us ☎ 514-225-2226 or Chat with us!
RedOne Music is a Canadian authorized Alesis retailer.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
The MultiMix 10 Wireless benefits from an array of easily accessible front panel jacks that enhance the versatility and usefulness of this generously equipped mixer. Topping off the feature list is a channel dedicated to receiving the stereo playback from any Bluetooth device. The MultiMix 10 Wireless is a new breed of rackmount mixer.
ALL ARE WELCOME
The MultiMix 10 Wireless provides a wealth of inputs to accommodate nearly any audio input. Channels 1-4 are ideal for vocals or acoustically mic’ed instruments, direct boxes, and more. Each provides an XLR mic input with available phantom power; a balanced 1/4" TRS line input, plus a TRS 1/4" insert jack for incorporating additional effects or working with a second mixer. Channels 5-8 have been set as stereo pairs, offering 1/4" left and right inputs. These channels are ideal for stereo sources such as a keyboard, electronic drum set, drum machine, external mixer, etc. Channels 7-8 also provide left and right RCA inputs.
Stream a stereo audio signal from any Bluetooth device to Channels 9-10 of the MultiMix 10 Wireless. Single-button pairing keeps it simple. Now you can easily play music between sets, stream audio from a computer during a multimedia presentation, or even play a track from a patron’s smartphone for satisfying that “special request.” The articulating Bluetooth antenna delivers optimum reception.
An additional set of front panel jacks go above and beyond what most rack mixers offer to set your new MultiMix 10 Wireless mixer apart form the crowd in both convenience and functionality. No more snaking cables from front to back; no more reaching around and guessing; no more un-mounting the mixer to get at the jacks you need. To begin with, Channels 1 and 2 are equipped with XLR+1/4" combo inputs that override the rear jacks. Simply plug in a mic for making house announcements, adding a new source, patching in a sampler, or whatever you need. The stereo 1/8" external input allows instant access to the dedicated Bluetooth channel, providing a quick way to add in any stereo, handheld, or mobile device. Finally, the stereo 1/8" front panel output provides the master output signal—taken before the master fader—to deliver an efficient way to capture and record a live mix.
Using the MultiMix 10 Wireless is easy and intuitive. Each single and stereo-paired channel offers a trim knob, peak LED, and a smooth-travelling 60mm fader for attaining the best signal level. In addition, there is a two-band EQ and pan for shaping the sound and creating a great mix. There are two aux send knobs per channel for creating a separate monitor mix, using an external global effect, etc. Aux 1 is set to pre-fader and Aux 2 is post-fader for maximum versatility.
Dual multi-segment LED meters and a Master output fader allow you to easily monitor and control your levels. Left and right main outputs are equipped with balanced 1/4" TRS jacks—ideal for extended cable runs. The left and right monitor outs provide unbalanced 1/4" jacks. There is a separate headphone output on the front panel, with a dedicated volume control.
- Convenient front panel jacks add versatility
- Space-saving 3U rackmount design is perfect for venues and mobile rigs
- Bluetooth streaming with simple single-button pairing
- Articulating Bluetooth antenna for optimum reception
- 4 high-gain mic/line preamps with inserts
- 2-band high and low shelving EQ on every channel
- Pre-fader and post-fader aux sends; stereo aux return
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout.
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery.
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to modify shipping fee.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
Note: In case of damage during transport, a claim must be submitted to customer service within 24-48 hours as of the day of the receipt of the item.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEES
Music Red One offers free shipping on orders that exceed $200; however, reserves the right to charge additional shipping fees for the following delivery services:
- Shipment that requires a tailgate delivery but was not mentioned prior to the delivery.
- Shipment resulting in inside delivery.
- Deliveries with a limited access, and/or additional handling depending on the weight and size of the shipment.
- Address error or absence of consignee requiring a second or more attempt to complete a delivery.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
In-Store PickupAll orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.