AKG D5S SUPERCARDIOID DYNAMIC VOCAL MICROPHONE WITH ONOFF SWITCH
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The D5S has the same mechanical, electrical, and acoustic characteristics as the D 5 and features a noiseless on/off switch. The D5S dynamic vocal microphone delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. A superb mic for lead and backing vocals. Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback. The mic stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix. The thickness of the microphone's diaphragm varies across its diameter. The Laminated Varimotion diaphragm deep-drawing process allows the diaphragm itself to be fine-tuned with no extra tuning resonators, leading to a quantum leap in audio performance.
The dual shock mount eliminates any kind of mechanical noise for trouble-free live use. The audience will hear nothing but the pristine sound of your voice!
- Frequency response optimized for vocal use
- Integrated wind and pop screen for effective suppression of pop and breath noise
- Frequency independent supercardioid polar pattern for high gain before feedback
- Patented AKG Laminated Varimotion diaphragm
- Shock mounted transducer element reduces handling and cable noise
- Extremely resilient, spring-steel wire-mesh cap for extra impact resistance
- Noiseless on/off switch