AKG C7 C7 REFERENCE CONDENSER VOCAL MICROPHONE
The C7 Reference Condenser Vocal Microphone from AKG is a handheld condenser microphone that delivers premium studio-quality sound with hassle-free operation. It can be used to capture lead and background vocals with clarity and sparkling high end in applications for live stage, theater, rehearsals, and more.
Powered with 48V phantom power, the C7 allows lead and background vocals to shine through. Featuring specially engineered circuitry and custom-designed components, the C7 prevents feedback, handling noise, and pop noise from interfering with your performance. No matter where you're performing, this microphone delivers premium, worry-free vocal reproduction so you can focus on what really matters.
- Condenser Sound Quality
- The C7 microphone features a custom-tuned supercardioid condenser capsule with hand-selected components, so your voice is reproduced with pristine clarity and sparkling highs. The C7 also handles incredibly high sound pressure levels, for maximum fidelity during your loudest performances
- Open-Space Capsule Technology
- The C7 mic's innovative open-space capsule technology delivers a supercardioid pattern across the entire frequency spectrum that virtually eliminates on-stage feedback
- Proprietary Shock Absorber Suspension
- The C7 features a proprietary mechano-pneumatic shock absorber suspension that ensures handling noise won't clutter your sound. The capsule sits on top of a unique rubber, preventing vibrations from reaching the capsule
- Multi-Layer Pop Noise Protection System
- The C7 features a three-layer pop noise rejection system to protect your vocals from annoying plosives. This multi-layer system includes the proprietary mic grill, dense foam underneath the grill, and a mesh layer that encases the capsule
Type 0.75" back electret condenser Polar Pattern Supercardioid Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz Sensitivity 4 mV/Pa Equivalent Noise Level To IEC 60286-4: 21 dBA Signal to Noise 73 dBA re 1 Pa (94 dB SPL) Maximum SPL @ 1% THD: 150 dBA Impedance Electrical: <600 Ohms Recommended Load Impedance >2000 Ohms Temperature Range -13 to 140°F (-25 to 60°C) Connector 3-pin XLR (pin-2 hot) Phantom Power Requirement 48 V +/- 4 V to IEC 61938
- Rugged Construction
- With extremely rugged zinc alloy construction and spring steel grill, the C7 stands up to the most demanding tour schedules. And its 24-karat gold-plated capsule protects the microphone against moisture and corrosion