AKG C518ML C518ML DRUM AND PERCUSSION MICROPHONE
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The AKG C518ML is a high quality, miniature microphone designed for capturing drums and percussion instruments for crucial recording and live sound applications. The C518ML features an adjustable vice that allows mounting on the top ring of toms, snare drums, congas, and much more.
The cardioid polar pattern reduces feedback and minimizes noise and leakage that may occur from adjacent instruments. An adjustable gooseneck provides stable microphone placement and a low-cut filter reduces low-frequency noise, rumble, etc. The C518ML is sure to be an efficient tool for crucial recording, project studio recording and live sound reinforcement.
- Terminates to a 3-pin mini-XLR connector for use with the B29L battery power supply, MPA V L phantom adapter and AKG WMS bodypack transmitters
- Adjustable vise-clamp mounts to the top of any drum ring
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes noise and off-axis leakage
- Low frequency roll-off eliminates rumble and low-frequency noise
- Adjustable gooseneck provides stable microphone capsule placement