A perfect companion for the PodTrak P4 podcast recorder, the Zoom ZDM-1 Podcast Mic Pack bundles all the essentials you'll need to complete your home or mobile podcasting studio—a microphone, headphones, a tabletop mic stand, a mic cable, and more.
The Zoom ZDM-1 dynamic mic and its custom windscreen help you record your voice with full, broadcast-quality tone and minimal noise from breaths and room ambience while the ZHP-1 closed-back headphones ensure transparent audio reproduction for critical listening. For simple and convenient setup of the mic, the ZDM-1 Podcast Mic Pack also includes an XLR mic cable and a tabletop tripod stand.
Zoom ZDM-1 Dynamic Microphone
Tuned to deliver a robust vocal tone with smooth highs and tight lows, the Zoom ZDM-1 is an affordable dynamic microphone that's ideal for podcasters, radio show announcers, rappers, and singers. Thanks to its high SPL handling and broad frequency response, this end-address mic makes it easy to capture your voice with mix-ready broadcast quality.
The large-diaphragm dynamic capsule utilizes a supercardioid pickup pattern to effectively reduce ambient sound such as room noise at the sides of the mic. To isolate the pickup element from handling noise, vibrations, and rumble, the ZDM-1 employs an integrated shock-absorbing mechanism. The ZDM-1's integral humbucking circuit improves the signal-to-noise ratio by inhibiting electromagnetic interference from common sources such as wireless devices, power lines, computer displays, and more.
The all-metal body and grille afford ruggedness and durability for reliable use session after session. The ZDM-1 includes a pivoting mic stand mount for easy positioning and a custom windscreen for attenuation of plosives and breath noise.
- Large-diaphragm dynamic design captures smooth, broadcast-quality sound
- Classic end-address style
- Supercardioid polar pattern provides focused pickup and excellent isolation
- High 135 dB SPL handling ensures clean recordings every time
- 50 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response with tight bass and smooth highs enhances vocal tone for radio, podcasting, and more
- Internal shockmount provides isolation from bumps and handling noise
- Built-in humbucking circuit rejects electromagnetic interference
- Balanced XLR output connector
- All-metal body and grille stands up to daily use
- Includes pivoting mic stand mount, threaded adapter, and custom windscreen
Zoom ZHP-1 Over-Ear, Closed-Back Headphones
The Zoom ZHP-1 are over-ear headphones designed to deliver a neutral, transparent sound for music tracking, editing, and mixing applications, location recording, and monitoring film sound on set. The 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers provide high sensitivity and a wide frequency response of 10 Hz to 20 kHz while the closed-back design enhances acoustic isolation.
Thanks to the self-adjusting headband and replaceable leatherette earpads, the ZHP-1 offer comfort and a fit that accommodates a variety of head sizes. The earcups are rotatable to allow easy single-ear monitoring for vocal sessions and quick signal checks.
The detachable single-sided cable is terminated with a 3.5mm TRS mini plug for compatibility with mobile devices and portable audio recorders, and a 1/4" adapter is included for hookup to audio interfaces, headphone amps, and mixers.
- High-sensitivity neodymium dynamic drivers provide a neutral, transparent sound and a frequency response of 10 Hz to 20 kHz
- Self-adjusting headband and leatherette earpads ensure comfortable wearing and help your ears stay cool and dry
- Over-ear, closed-back design prevents sound from your headphones bleeding into your microphone, keeping noise out so you can critically focus on editing and mixing
- Long single-sided cable attaches to the earcup, and an included clasp keeps the cable securely in place
- Rotating earcups allow for easy single-ear monitoring
- Replaceable leatherette earpads extend the life of the headphones
- Sturdy, lightweight construction
- Includes a 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter
Zoom TPS-4 Tabletop Tripod Mic Stand
The Zoom TPS-4 is a tripod mic stand offering a compact and lightweight solution for positioning your favorite microphone on a table or desk. Its universal 5/8"-27 thread is made of metal to ensure durability while accommodating most mic clips, shockmounts, and integral mic threads. The height of the TPS-4 can be adjusted from 3.85 to 5" via a simple twist clutch for optimal placement.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.