The NX55P-2 enclosure itself has been molded for maximum versatility. The trapezoid box is ideal for mounting in arrays, or for use as a monitor cabinet with well-protected inputs and controls. Designed for maximum versatility, the NX55P-2 can be used in any orientation, including close to walls, floors and in close arrays with multiple cabinets. Particular care was taken designing the components to reduce extraneous heat production.
The NX55P-2 has a versatile direct input system and built-in mixer. The mixer allows the loudspeaker to be used directly with a microphone and / or line source. The loop output allows additional active cabinets to be driven from one cabinet's mixer stage, or a series of cabinets to be driven from one source. If desired, the end user can combine multiple NX55P-2's using the mixer inputs on each cabinet and coupling the loop outputs. In this simple example you would have the ideal presentation system with two microphone inputs, two line inputs.
The microphone input has equalization and high pass filtering appropriate for vocal applications. The trim control allows looped cabinets to be individually adjusted in level. The NX55P-2 has user defeatable 100Hz high pass filters allow either cabinet to be used more efficiently with any Yorkville active subwoofer.
The NX55P-2 has a built in mixer that allows the loudspeaker to be used directly with a tuned microphone and / or line sources such as mixer, CD player or laptop computer. The loop output allows additional powered cabinets to be driven from one cabinet's mixer stage, or a series of cabinets to be driven from one source. If desired, the end user can combine a pair of the NX55P-2's using the mixer inputs on each cabinet and coupling the loop outputs. In this simple example you would have the ideal presentation system with two microphone inputs, two line inputs optimized line level audio source, complete within two speaker cabinets.
Multiple NX55P-2's can be linked together but a maximum of three "mixers" can be active at any one time. (Making three mic sources and six line sources available in any three or more cabinet array). The microphone input has equalization and high pass filtering appropriate for vocal applications. The trim control allows looped cabinets to be individually adjusted in level. This is valuable in applications where large numbers of cabinets are used such as clusters or in trade show applications.
The NX55P-2 has a selectable two position high-pass filter to limit extraneous low frequency rumble, or to crossover at the input so the loudspeaker can easily and effectively be used with subwoofers from a single full range source. Engaging the high pass filter also makes the NX55P-2 a more efficient and effective vocal monitor.
The NX55P-2 is an ideal loudspeaker for mobile presentation PA where high volume and superior sound quality is required. Multiple loudspeakers can easily be linked using mixer inputs from each loudspeaker to create a six input system... no external mixer required. (Up to three "mixer" sources can be used in any one system.)
- Integrated 2000 Watt Amplifier (Peak - 1000 Watts Program)
- Max SPL 134dB Peak (128dB Continuous)
- Dual purpose full range and wedge monitor format enclosure
- Lightweight, high efficiency, high tech bi-amped power module
- +/- 6dB input trim control for individual cabinet level adjustment
- XLR and TRS inputs / outputs for easy connection and looping
- Multi-input source mixer for direct inputs
- Direct microphone input with level control
- Two-way overall EQ controls
- High quality 1-inch High Frequency driver
- Next generation 12-inch high power woofer
- Integrated flying hardware
- Recessed Mixer panel
- Made in Canada
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.