Yorkville Nx25P-2 12-Inch 300 Watt Powered Loudspeaker
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Two-band EQ, XLR balanced microphone input as will as balanced combi-jack line input on the power module means the NX25P-2 can be easily connected to any source and quickly EQ balanced for the room. An XLR balanced line output allows multiple cabinets to be linked together for use in an array or for easy distribution around a large room when used as repeater cabinets.
The horn amplifier produces loud clean transients to keep up with the high output of the Class-H two-tier amplifier driving the woofer. The high efficiency Class-H topology delivers higher headroom and lower operating temperature, making it the ideal amplification solution for this active loudspeaker.
The NX25P-2 enclosure, like all cabinets in the NX loudspeaker line, has been molded for maximum versatility. The trapezoid box is ideal for mounting in arrays, or for use as a monitor cabinet with well-protected inputs and controls.
The NX25P-2 can easily be used in any orientation, and close to walls, floors and in close arrays with multiple cabinets. Particular care was taken designing the components to reduce extraneous heat production.
- Integrated 300 Watt Amplifier
- Max SPL 124dB Peak (120dB Continuous)
- XLR Microphone Input w/ Gain Control
- Combi-jack XLR & 1/4-inch TRS Line Input w/ Gain Control
- Two Band EQ
- XLR Thru-put
- 12-inch Ceramic Magnet Woofer
- High quality 1-inch High Frequency Driver
- Dual Purpose Cabinet Design (Front-of House or Monitor Orientation)
- Ultra-Clear Reproduction
- Integrated Flying Points for Installation Applications
- Recessed Control / Input Panel
- Made in Canada