Yamaha Mg12Xu 12-Input Mixer With Built-In Fx
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The MG12XU from Yamaha is a compact mixer capable of twelve simultaneous inputs that is ideal for performances, recordings lectures and more. The mixer features four mono mic/line combo input channels, two stereo line input channels that can also be used as mono mic or line inputs (XLR and stereo 1/4" inputs), and two stereo line inputs with 1/4" and RCA jacks. It also features USB connectivity and is capable of providing two channels in and two channels out to your computer at up to 24-bit / 192kHz, ideal for recording live performances, demos and more.
- USB works with PC, Mac and the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software (download)
- Two TRS auxiliary outputs with send level controls on each channel (Aux 1 has dedicated send level, FX Bus send feeds into AUX 2) for routing aux mixes to external devices such as reverb units or monitor mixers
- Two group buses (one stereo) with overall level control fader and dedicated outputs for creating a sub mix such as a drum group, or for routing select elements of a mix to outboard equipment
- 3-band EQ on channels 1-8 and 2-band EQ on channels 9-12
- Pan/balance control on each channel
- One-knob compressor on channels 1-4 to smooth out the dynamics of vocals and instruments to help them sit better in your mix
- Rugged metal chassis built to withstand wear and tear
- Internal universal power supply for worldwide use