A New Level of Direct Drive Precision and Performance
The SL-1200 has been a leader in turntable technology since 1972 and constantly innovating since then. And with the Technics SL-1200MK7, this professional direct drive turntable has reached a new pinnacle of precision performance. Featuring an innovative coreless direct drive motor, the SL-1200MK7 delivers the rotational accuracy and high torque of a traditional direct drive motor, while eliminating the root cause of cogging (speed variations caused by motor impulses). In classic Technics tradition, everything on the SL-1200MK7 is engineered for maximum sonic performance, from the S-shaped aluminum tonearm and gimbal suspension system to the 2-layer platter with enhanced vibration dampening. And with the ability to fine-tune the starting torque and brake speed, the Technics SL-1200MK7 is simply a joy to perform with.
The next generation of direct drive technology
The original SL-1200 turntable was embraced by DJs in large part due to its innovative direct drive motor, offering unparalleled accuracy and long-term durability. With the SL-1200MK7, Technics introduces their coreless direct drive motor for even greater sound quality and precision. The coreless motor eliminates the potential for "cogging" — minor speed variations caused by the impulses of a traditional direct drive motor design.
Aluminum S-shaped tonearm delivers superior sonic performance
Discerning DJs know your tonearm plays a huge role in the sound that you're pumping into the sound system. The SL-1200MK7 features Technics' static balance S-shape tonearm, which moves in a unique arc as it tracks your records — it's designed to minimize resonance and maximize fidelity. You'll appreciate its highly precise tracking performance. And even when scratching intensely, you can be sure the stylus won't skip a beat.
Insulated feet for maximum vibration dampening
The SL-1200MK7 turntable comes with four insulator feet, each with an internal spring and rubber to isolate the turntable from vibrations. Equally important is their adjustable height and inclination, allowing you to stabilize your turntable on uneven surfaces by turning the feet individually. Combined with the dual-layer platter with enhanced vibration dampening, the SL-1200MK7 may be the closest thing to an earthquake-proof turntable.
Technics SL-1200MK7 DJ Turntable Features:
- Coreless direct drive motor design maximizes accuracy and eliminates cogging
- Aluminum S-shape tonearm delivers high-precision tracking without stylus skipping
- Dual-layer platter minimizes resonance and vibrations
- Insulator feet shut out vibrations and allow for adjustable height and inclination
- Adjustable pitch control with ±8% and ±16% ranges
- Built-in stylus light illuminates the target stylus position for fast, accurate needle drops
- Classic Technics LED strobe can be set to red or blue
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright or Flexiti as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.