Designed for personal and aspiring broadcasters and gamecasters (i.e. those who broadcast their gaming prowess over the web), the Tascam MiNiSTUDIO Personal US-32 is a high-speed USB 2.0 interface. It's capable of capturing 24-bit/96 kHz audio, compatible with Mac and Windows computers, works with most DAW software, and can even interface with iOS devices using an adapter (available separately). With its intuitive layout and various inputs for recording the human voice, it's suitable for those looking to get into podcasting, gamecasting, and broadcasting—though its included software and high-resolution digital capacity renders it useful for all levels of broadcasters as well.
For inputs, the US-32 sports a combination XLR/TRS input, a 3.5mm jack suitable for headset mics, and an auxiliary 3.5mm stereo input most agreeable for looping in the signal of consumer-grade audio equipment. A built-in omnidirectional condenser mic bypasses the need for extrinsic microphones, should you wish to speak directly into the interface. The unit provides two headphone outputs—one 1/4", one 3.5mm—as well as 48V phantom power for condenser microphones and support for 4-pole headphone/mic configurations.
- Hardware Components
- The US-32 features an efficient hardware layout that clearly displays its various features. Glancing at the tabletop interface, you'll see the combo XLR / 1/4" jack on the left, the built-in microphone in the center, and a sizable level meter to monitor the incoming signal. The reverb-blend knob sits prominently between the input-selector switch and on-air button, which commences transmission to your computer or device.
The lower portion of the interface clearly shows its output knob, three pads for triggering on-board sound effects, and an effect on/off pad. Thus, while creating your personal broadcast, you'll have the tools you need to keep the show running at your fingertips.
- Included Software
- This device comes with software for better utilizing the hardware component of the US-32. The software features two panels, giving you an Easy view into the system and an Expert peak behind the curtain, so to speak.
The Easy panel breaks down your options for manipulating signal into three overarching categories: Sound (presets for your particular sonic setup), Effect (presets for manipulating your vocals upon pressing the effect on/off pad), and Reverb (types of ambiance with which you can effect your vocal). Beneath these knobs, you can assign the sounds of the trigger pads, and set their volume as well.
The Expert panel, on the other hand, gives you comprehensive controls of the US-32's compressor, equalizer, and reverb. In this panel, you also have control over buffer size, as well as the ability to manipulate the trigger pad's settings further; for example, you can set the rate of fade-in and fade-out for the sample being triggered.
- XLR/TRS input jack for balanced inputs
- 48V phantom-power support for condenser microphones
- 3.5mm input for headset microphones
- Supports connection of 4-pole earphone with mic
- 3.5mm stereo aux input for connecting portable audio players, game devices, etc.
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser mic
- Support for low-level dynamic-mic input signals
- On-board DSP effects, including equalizer, compressor, several types of reverb, and special vocal effects
- Input monitoring allows you to hear incoming signal before it's transmitted
- 3 self-lighting, velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- Reverb knob allows you to manually adjust amount of wet signal
- Voice Effect on/off button
- Clearly labeled "ON AIR" button to start transmission to your computer
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- 1/4" headphone output
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.