The Numa Concert from Studiologic is a professional live performance digital piano as well as a high-definition keyboard controller. The 88 keys feature Graded Hammer Action, a solid-wood key body, and ivory touch on the top surface of the white keys, while the key-action provides the authentic touch of a concert piano. and the triple-switch contact system allows for a fast repeating rate and total dynamic control.
The sources for the piano sounds include the recording of all 88 notes using professional equipment, aided by the expertise of skilled piano tuners and professional performers. The final sounds are based on nine dynamic levels (from pianissimo to fortissimo), and the various layers are interpolated in real time with cross filtering and loudness parameters. The Numa Concert physical modeling also reproduces the sympathetic resonance of an acoustic piano, as well as the strings resonance.
The Fatar TP/40 Wood keyboard features solid-wood white keys, three contacts per key and high-resolution velocity-measuring system that allows for total playing control at any dynamic level. The ivory-touch surface also adds good control of the performance. The three functions of a piano sound (strings, soundboard, and sympathetic resonances) can be controlled from off to maximum with ten intermediate steps.
- 88 keys, Graded Hammer Action (TP/40wood)
- Ivory-feel key surface
- Triple-switch detection system
- Four velocity curves
- Single-user velocity curve with ten Fatar touch auto-learning system memories
- Concert Grand and Stage Grand sounds based on nine dynamic levels (from pianissimo to fortissimo)
- Fifty preset
- Two keyboard zones for split/layer operation
- Dedicated MIDI In, Out and Thru connectors in addition to USB MIDI I/O
- Auto-set effects panel
- 88 Keys, TP/40WOOD Graded Hammer Action
- Ivory Feel
- Triple switch detection system
- Soft, Medium, Hard Fixed (programmable)
- 10 user's velocity curves with auto-learning system (Fatar Touch)
- Max Polyphony 128 voices
- 2 Parts
- 12 tones
- 2x Acoustic piano, 3x Electric Piano, Clavi, 2x Pad, 2x Organ, 2x Bass
- TrS (True Sound) Stereo multi-samples
- Physical modelling resonance (strings/sympathetic/soundboard)
Effects / Processing
- Master Volume
- Bass, Treble
- Balance Lower / Upper
- Modulation FX: Chorus, Phaser, Rotary, Tremolo
- Reverb FX: Room, Hall, Delay
- 50 User's Presets
- Effects Auto-set function
- 2 Parts Split/Layer (programmable Split point)
- Transpose (±12), Octave Lower, Octave Upper, Master tune, Velocity, String Resonance, Panic, Hold (layer assign), Expression (layer assign), Free wheel
- MIDI Module
- 2 Zones Split/Layer
- Program Change, Bank Select /LSB, MSB), MIDI Channel, Octave
- MIDI Volume
Controls / UI
- Display 7 segments, 3 digits
- Pitch Bend wheel
- Free wheel (effect, modulation)
- Sounds Section On/Off button
- 12x Sound/Function selection buttons
- Split button
- Section On/Off button
- Functions selection
- 2x Effects selection buttons
- 2x Effects control knobs
- 4x Control knobs
- Audio OUT: 2x 6,3 mm mono jack (L+R)
- Audio IN: 3,5 mm mini stereo jack
- Headphones: 2x 6,3 mm stereo jack
- Pedals: Hold, Expression
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru
- USB: USB to Host, MIDI
- AC IN: 110-240 V
Size and Weight
- Width: 127 cm / 50"
- Depth: 31 cm / 12,2"
- Height: 13 cm / 6"
- Weight: 20 Kg / 44,1 lbs
- Numa Concert
- Studiologic VFP1/10 sustain pedal
- Music stand
- Power cord
- CD Manual
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.