Switcher, scaler, expander — with audio processing and video effects
Events or productions often bring serious challenges that are easily solved — if you have the right equipment. Roland’s versatile V-02HD multi-format video mixer replaces several standalone units; a simple switcher, high-quality scaler, input expander, audio solution and inline video effects / composition. Save on space and headaches by packing a V-02HD; the portable-yet-powerful device that lets you concentrate on producing your event or shooting your scenes, rather than trouble-shooting your gear.
Pack in your case, just in case
The V-02HD is a ‘micro switcher’ that’s small enough to fit into equipment cases and camera bags. Designed to integrate with typical video production workflows, the V-02HD has a screw tap for standard video mounts and conveniently attaches onto a tripod to stay out of the way. Its lightweight design makes it ideal for mobile video applications too, especially when hooked up to third-party battery packs for longer location-based shoots.
Dual camera / single operator productions
Small production crews, limited budgets and tight delivery deadlines mean that a simple two camera shoot can be stressful — even for experienced operators. Recording or streaming with a live switcher onsite lets you present the client with an immediate deliverable and the V-02HD makes the entire process fast, easy and fluid for the camera operator.
The V-02HD takes the HDMI output from two cameras and seamlessly switches to a connected recorder or livestreaming encoder. The operator can then switch between cameras using the dedicated controls or even by using their feet, via a connected footswitch that lets them continue operating their camera. Audio from both cameras and external sources can be mixed together within the V-02HD and monitored through dedicated headphone output. Finally, the resulting mix is embedded with the video switch and output over HDMI. The V-02HD transforms a two-camera shoot into a small one-person production studio, for reliable recording or live-streaming even with minimal resources.
Simple, seamless switching
Switching sources in a small presentation can be a pain, whether it’s signal loss to the main display or the computer’s inability to handle unexpected input signals. The V-02HD ensures a professional cross-dissolve switchover between computers and screens, maintaining hi-res ‘pixel-accurate’ display resolution with deep 10-bit 4:4:4 color space. With simple two-button operation, anyone can pull off professional switching of multiple sources, even if using the V-02HD for the first time.
The input/output matchmaker
Having two HDMI-equipped devices doesn’t mean they’re compatible, especially when it comes to video signals in a variety of resolutions — for example, a tablet’s output may not display properly on the receiving display. With both input and output scalers, the V-02HD can take SD, HD, and computer resolutions, before resizing them to fit the display and then outputting in a new resolution that’s compatible with the receiving device.
To embed or de-embed? Why not both?
The V-02HD not only lets you embed analog audio into an HDMI signal — for recording or live streaming — but you can also extract the audio from an HDMI signal to send over to a larger dedicated audio mixer. Where many converters only support digital audio, or offer either embedding or de-embedding (and not both), the V-02HD lets you do it all.
Onboard toolkit for fixing your audio
The V-02HD has three-band EQ and dynamics onboard, so you can immediately optimize your audio without having to send to an external mixing desk. A built-in effects library is packed with presets for common production scenarios including interviews, ambient sound recording, and eliminating wind noise when filming outdoors. These tools even work with inline HDMI signals, so you can fix your audio issues without leaving the digital domain.
When you just need one more input
It’s frustrating when your switcher needs one more input and you’re all out of options. With two extremely low latency inputs, the V-02HD provides that prized additional connection without adding any perceptible delay to your camera inputs. And with high-resolution 10-bit 4:4:4 color space, there’s no signal degradation either.
Incorporate time-saving, professional-looking effects — in real-time
Although adding effects via your editing package is becoming easier, more complex effects — for example, blurring a person’s face for privacy purposes – require time and extensive knowledge of video-editing software. Or you could just add the effect directly to the camera’s output and record the result. The V-02HD has 14 visual effects that can be applied in real-time, with adjustable parameters to fine-tune the results plus an additional 5 composition effects so you can add titles, use a green screen with the Key effect, or create a separate inset window with the PinP capability.
Picture your back-up plan
When an input source fails in a presentation or a new speaker arrives but isn”t ready to present, the last thing you want to display is a blank screen; or worse, content that wasn”t meant to be shared. You can be ready with a still image loaded into the V-02HD placed in between a switcher that doesn”t have still image capability and the output display. Simply switch over to the still image in case of emergency.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.