ROLAND FP-10 DIGITAL PIANO 88 NOTES WITH HAMMER ACTION
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The Roland FP-10 is an affordable digital piano that sounds and plays great, and features a wide complement of contemporary features. It is ideal for students, as even given its gentle price point, it offers an authentic piano feel from its 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard. Roland’s legendary SuperNATURAL piano tones sample set combines with the PHA-4 keyboard to deliver a playing and listening experience unrivalled in its price range. Enjoy it through headphones or through its great-sounding onboard speakers. With its portable, space-saving design, the FP-10 is the ideal instrument for home use, whether you’re practicing techniques in the spare room or giving performances in the living room. Plus, with Bluetooth® connectivity and powerful onboard features not offered by any other digital model at this price, the FP-10 is the ideal second piano for more experienced players.
The most compact 88-key digital piano in its class
You’d prefer a full-size 88-note piano – but don’t have the room for a regular cabinet in your home. The Roland FP-10 is the answer. As the most compact 88-key digital piano in its class, the FP-10’s subtle 1284 x 258mm dimensions (width/depth) let you place this instrument anywhere – and move it easily as your requirements change. For even greater flexibility on the move, use the portable KS-12 keyboard stand – or achieve an authentic piano look and rock-solid setup with the dedicated KSCFP-10 stand.
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 88-key hammer-action format in a compact cabinet
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action let you enjoy playing any time
- Onboard speakers reproduce your playing with expressive sound
- Built-in Bluetooth MIDI/USB MIDI interface connects to any DAW software
- Piano Partner 2 app lets you select sounds, set metronome and more from your smartphone
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for students and teachers playing side-by-side in the same octave ranges
- Optional matching stand gives a classic piano look