Aerophone AE-20 delivers all the playability and expression of our top-of-the-line Aerophone Pro in a more compact and streamlined design. Offering a rich musical experience with premium details and our most advanced sound engines, this inspiring modern wind instrument brings next-level power and versatility to all your creative journeys.
Developed in collaboration with leading wind synth artists, Aerophone AE-20 is a top-flight instrument with uncompromising musical response. It has the inspiring sounds and expressive control of Aerophone Pro, along with the flagship model’s acclaimed key touch, refined playability, and go-everywhere design.
Aerophone AE-20 lets you explore an endless range of tones as soon as you pick it up. With everything from woodwinds, strings, and brass to the latest synth sounds available at the touch of a button, there’s no musical style you can’t take on.
Aerophone AE-20 puts a world of stunningly authentic acoustic instrument sounds at your command. Instantly call up soprano, alto, tenor, and baritone saxes plus clarinet, flute, trumpet, and more. Violin, cello, and other string instruments are included as well, along with world instruments like erhu, shakuhachi, and bagpipes. Backed by our SuperNATURAL technology, every nuance of your playing is translated with lifelike dynamics, articulations, and overtones.
The versatility of this powerful instrument extends even further with the ZEN-Core Synthesis System, the same advanced sound engine found in pro Roland keyboards like FANTOM and JUPITER-X. Explore everything from traditional analog synths to modern digital voices, all carefully curated for the unique articulations and extended dynamic range of a wind instrument.
Step right into your musical flow with Aerophone’s familiar reed-style mouthpiece, immediate response, and natural pitch and vibrato control. The breath and bite sensors are customizable and ultra-sensitive, and you can easily configure the fingering for sax, clarinet, flute, recorder, or your own personal setup. And with instant transposition and a seven-octave range, you’re able to cover any style with none of the range limits that come with traditional acoustic instruments.
Aerophone easily blends into any musical situation. Grab the instrument and play with the onboard speaker or connect headphones to practice without disturbing others. When it’s time to perform, plug into an amp or house PA for loud-and-proud coverage. Aerophone also supports USB-MIDI, giving you an incredibly powerful controller for creation with your favorite music production apps.
The free Aerophone Pro Editor unlocks the full potential of your Aerophone with deep customization of sound and performance settings. Create original tones and layered sounds, organize them into Scenes, and call them up with a touch. You can also assign performance parameters for deeper expressive control and use the librarian function to save groups of Scenes on your mobile device or favorite online storage platform.
IN THE BOX:
● Owner’s manual
● Leaflet “USING THE
● AC adaptor
● Mouthpiece with cap
● Neck strap
● USB cable (Type-C - Type A)
● Thumb hook cover (2 types)
● Water basin
● Dedicated hand carry bag
● Streamlined design with premium details and professional sounds
● Ultra-responsive playability with low-latency breath and bite sensors
● Play using sax, clarinet, flute, recorder, or brass fingerings
● Over 250 acoustic and electronic sounds, including soprano, alto, tenor, and baritone
saxophones, orchestral and world instruments, synth voices, and more
● SuperNATURAL Acoustic tones with authentic sound and response
● Advanced ZEN-Core Synthesis System for vintage and modern synthesizer sounds
● Easy operation with OLED screen and ergonomic controls
● Audio and MIDI connectivity via Bluetooth® and USB
● Play anytime and anywhere with a built-in speaker, headphones jack, and battery power
● Editor app for full visual control and deep editing on mobile devices
● Lesson app for building skills and tracking progress
● Expand your musical palette with custom sounds from Roland Cloud
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.