Designed to work seamlessly with PreSonus® StudioLive® Series III console/recorders the PreSonus NSB 16.8 is an 16-in, 8-out stage box that sets up quickly and easily to route signals from stage to mixer over an AVB network. With AVB networking, all signals flow through one lightweight CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for a heavy, expensive copper snake—and the signal degradation that goes with long analog cable runs. You can even remote control the NSB 16.8’s inputs, preamps, and phantom power from your networked Series III console or from free PreSonus UC Surface touch-control software.
Making connections - lots of them.
A stage box is all about analog connectivity, and the NSB 16.8 gives you all the I/O you need and then some. You get 16 locking combo mic/line inputs equipped with our famous remote-controlled, Class A solid-state XMAX preamps, including gain compensation for shared input scenarios. All line inputs can be controlled from a StudioLive Series III console and from free PreSonus UC Surface software. All eight outputs employ locking XLR jacks. If that’s not enough, a built-in 2-port AVB switch lets you daisy-chain multiple units, giving you enough connections for even the largest shows and installations.
What is an AVB network?
Audio networking is much more than just a way to connect a digital snake. With an AVB network, you can connect digital audio devices over long distances using CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cable and route your audio anywhere on the network with extremely low latency. AVB offers several unique benefits that make it a better choice for audio than other networking protocols. For example, AVB provides a high-precision clock that significantly reduces harmonic distortion and phasing, ensuring your audio stays clear and clean. AVB ensures you always have enough bandwidth to carry your low latency audio—even when your intern starts streaming a movie. These important benefits are an inherent part of AVB; you don’t need to do anything special to your devices or AVB switch. And you can only get them with AVB.
Tough enough for the most demanding tours.
Even if you baby your equipment, your stage boxes are likely to take a beating, especially on extended tours. But no matter how demanding the conditions, stage box failure is not an option. So we built the NSB 16.8 into a rugged steel chassis designed to survive the rigors of the road, and we equipped it with sturdy handles. Its classic stage box form factor allows the NSB 16.8 to sit well on the stage, or it can be rack mounted with an optional rack-ear kit. The NSB 16.8 also is compatible with stage pockets from Ace Backstage.
Everything you need... and then some.
“StudioLive” doesn’t just mean “digital mixers.” StudioLive Series III is all about top-to-bottom, wall-to-wall mix solutions with a lineup now featuring digital consoles, rack mixers, personal monitoring units and stage boxes. And because Series III has AVB at its core, you get to expand your audio network over time to fit your needs.
With Series III, you can track in your home studio on Friday and then mix front of house at a dive bar on Saturday night. You’ll still have what you need to run monitors on Sunday morning.
- Locking, remote controllable combo mic/line inputs
- 16 remote-controllable XMAX preamps
- Gain compensation for shared inputs
- 8 locking XLR line outputs
Meters, Controls, and Processing
- Mute All button
- +48V indicators
- Easy setup and control from StudioLive® Series III consoles and UC Surface
- 32x8 AVB (16 direct input channels + 16 gain-compensated input channels)
- 2 AVB ports with locking XLR Ethernet jacks
Actively Integrated Software
- Easy setup and control from PreSonus® UC Surface touch control software for Mac®, Windows®, iPad®, and Android™, available free from Apple App Store and Google Play
- Locking IEC power jack
- Rugged stage box enclosure
- Optional rack ears
- Compatible with stage pockets from Ace Backstage
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.