One-button access to key functions.
The FaderPort's unique Session Navigator provides easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Use the large encoder button and companion buttons to edit and mix with greater efficiency and speed. Scroll through your timeline, using the encoder, or work measure by measure with the arrow buttons; zoom in and out on the timeline with the encoder and make your tracks larger or smaller with the arrow buttons; navigate and drop markers; and maintain constant control of your main level. Once you start using the Session Navigator, you'll wonder how you mixed without it.
Universal compatibility and tight Studio One integration.
FaderPort's streamlined workflow and support for the Mackie Control and HUI protocols make it fast and easy to control Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, and more. No driver installation is necessary; just plug the control surface into a USB port and take command of your mix. But the FaderPort is downright magical when used with PreSonus Studio One. (Studio One Artist is included.) You'll be amazed at how much faster you can work.
• Single touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized fader
• Large, 360 degree button encoder
• Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
• Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next/Prev Event
• General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Click On/Off
• Session Navigator provides quick control over Track Scrolling, Timeline Scrolling, and much more
• Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
• Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
• Mac / Windows compatible with native Studio One support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
• Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop (footswitch not included)
• USB 2.0 connectivity
Input / Output
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- 1 Footswitch jack for hands-free stop/start
- 1 100 mm long-throw, touch-sensitive, motorized fader
- Dual-servo motorized drive belt system for fast and quiet operation
- Ultra-smooth feel and lightning fast
- Heavy-duty construction
- Resolution: 10-bit, 1,024 steps
Buttons and Knobs
- General Controls: 360 degree button encoder, Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Click On/Off, 4 Function buttons, Parameter Link, Bypass Plug-ins
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Transport: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop, Return to Zero (Functionality varies slightly, depending on the DAW.)
- Navigation: Track Scroll, Timeline Scroll, Horizontal Zoom, Vertical Zoom, Drop Marker, Pre/Next Marker, Prev/Next Event, Scrub, Nudge
Motorized fader requires 12 VDC, 1.2A external power supply (factory configured, included)
Dimensions (H x D x W): 45 x 140 x 230mm (1.8" x 5.5" x 9")
Weight: 1.5 lb. (0.68 kg)
Computer System Requirements
• macOS 10.8.5 64-bit or higher
• Intel Core 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
• Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, or Windows 10 x64/x86
• Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2 processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
• The most recent FaderPort firmware*
• USB 2.0 port
• Internet connection required for driver and bundled software installation
• Universal Control 2.8 or later (for firmware updates)
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
Note: In case of damage during transport, a claim must be submitted to customer service within 3 business days, as of the day of the receipt of the item.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.