Antelope ORION STUDIO SYNERGY CORE Audio Interface
The Orion Studio Synergy Core is a major step forward for Antelope's workhorse Orion series of audio interfaces, designed to be the heart of your professional recordingHot-rodded with Antelope Audio's future-proof Synergy Core FX processing platform, this updated Orion Studio is loaded with 2 FPGA and 6 DSP chips working in harmony to run Antelope's vast library of effects plug-ins. You get 50 of Antelope's top FX bundled with the hardware, including spot-on models of vintage analog gear and a killer collection of guitar amp and cabinet emulations.
With Thunderbolt 3 and USB connectivity, 12 of Antelope's Discrete microphone preamps, extensive analog and digital I/O, upgraded digital-to-analog converters with dynamic range up to 130 dB, and unprecedented FX processing power on board, the Orion Studio Synergy Core is a well-oiled machine -- up for any recording or mixing project your studio throws its way.
Synergy Core: FPGA + DSP = Future-Proof Effects Processing
With 6 DSP + 2 FPGA chips under the hood running a massive effects library by Antelope Audio and platform partners, the Orion Studio Synergy Core frees up your host Mac or PC to record and play back more tracks strapped with CPU-hungry virtual instruments and effects. Take on big projects, build intricate mixes, reduce latency, shorten buffer size, and keep your system stable -- all thanks to Antelope's state-of-the-art Synergy Core dedicated FX processors. With massive processing potential on board, this Orion can grow with your studio.
50 Antelope FX Included
The Orion Studio Synergy Core unlocks 50 of Antelope's top real-time effects plug-ins. Right out of the box you get mic preamp emulations, compressors, EQs, reverb, and guitar amp and cabinet models to bring your tracks to life. And thanks to Synergy Core architecture, you've got the processing muscle to run all the simultaneous FX your sessions need.
Thunderbolt 3 + USB Connectivity
A cross-platform audio interface for Windows or Mac, Orion Studio Synergy Core offers both USB and Thunderbolt 3 connection to your DAW host computer. You can even power/charge your MacBook from the Orion Studio Synergy Core.
130 dB Dynamic Range D/A for Critical Listening
Why trust your projects to anything less than the best D/A converters The Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core delivers 130 dB dynamic range on both pairs of monitor outs -- which can run simultaneously, or in A/B mode.
12 Discrete Microphone Preamps + Direct Inputs
The Orion Studio Synergy Core gives you 12 mic preamps based on Antelope's ultra-linear Discrete MP standalone preamplifier, with 75 dB of pristine gain. Recording line-level signals The Orion Studio Synergy Core's Direct In hard-bypasses the mic pres, directly sailing into the A/D converters with 124 dB dynamic range. Get ready to hear the truth.
Digital Patch Bay for Pro Studios
Send audio anywhere you need it with the digital patch bay and latency-free mixer in your Orion Studio Synergy Core's software control panel. As the "brain" of your pro studio, this interface gives you robust, flexible tools for routing and monitoring.
Antelope's 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
Antelope Audio is renowned for building rock-solid digital audio clocks found in top recording studios and broadcast facilities around the globe. The Orion Studio Synergy Core wouldn't be an Antelope interface if it didn't deliver world-class clocking. With Word Clock I/O, the Orion Studio Synergy Core syncs up your studio with Antelope's 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking, employing 64-bit DDS to keep your audio in lockstep at up to 192 kHz.
- Synergy Core processing platform with 2 FPGA + 6 DSP chips
- 2 pairs of monitor outputs run concurrently or in A/B mode with 130 dB dynamic range
- 30 simultaneous inputs x 22 simultaneous outputs
- DC-coupled I/O for CV control of analog modular synths
- Hand-built in Europe to be your pro studio's centerpiece for years to come
50 real-time effects included:
1. Gyraf Gyratec IX (Tube Mic Preamp)
2. VCA160 (Compressor / Limiter)
3. Stay-Levin (Tube Compression Amplifier)
4. FET-A76 (FET Compressor)
5. X903 (Compressor / Limiter)
6. PowerFFC (Compressor)
7. VEQ-HLF (Passive High/Low Filter)
8. BA-31 (Vintage Mic Preamp)
9. ALT-436C (Tube Compressor Amplifier)
10. FET-A78 (FET Compressor Limiter)
11. SMT-100A (Tube Leveling Amplifier)
12. VEQ-1A (Tube Equalizer)
13. VMEQ-5 (Tube Mid-Range Equalizer)
14. BAE-1023 (3-band Vintage EQ)
15. NEU-PEV (Passive Vintage EQ)
16. NEU-W492 (5-band Vintage EQ)
17. NEU-W495 (3-band Vintage Mastering EQ)
18. VEQ-4K BROWN (Legendary Vintage EQ)
19. VEQ-4K ORANGE (Legendary Vintage EQ)
20. VEQ-4K PINK (Legendary Vintage EQ)
21. VEQ-STU 089 (Vintage EQ)
22. VEQ-STU 169 (Vintage EQ)
23. VEQ-STU 900 (Vintage EQ)
24. Clear Q (Parametric EQ)
25. Auraverb (Reverb)
26. Power EX (Expander)
27. Power Gate (Gate)
28. Master De-Esser (De-Esser)
29. Plexi 59 (UK) (Tube Guitar Amp)
30. Bass SuperTube VR (Tube Guitar Amp)
31. Darkface 65 (US) (Tube Guitar Amp)
32. Top30 (UK) Bright (Tube Guitar Amp)
33. Tweed Deluxe (US) (Tube Guitar Amp)
34. Overange 120 (UK) (Tube Guitar Amp)
35. BurnSphere (DE) Lead (Tube Guitar Amp)
36. Marcus II (US) Lead (Tube Guitar Amp)
37. Modern (US) CH3 (Tube Guitar Amp)
38. Rock 75 (UK) (Tube Guitar Amp)
39. Rock 22.10 (UK) (Tube Guitar Amp)
40. Darkface 65 2x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
41. Top30 2x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
42. Modern 4x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
43. Green 2x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
44. Vintage 4x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
45. Green 4x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
46. Caliper 50 1x10 (Guitar Cabinet)
47. Bluelux 1x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
48. Clst 1x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
49. England 4x12 (Guitar Cabinet)
50. Bass Tube 1x15 (Guitar Cabinet)
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.