Impulse 49 from Novation is a USB-MIDI keyboard controller featuring 49 semi-weighted keys with assignable aftertouch. It was designed to feel like an instrument rather than a computer peripheral, and responds more accurately and in a "musical" manner when triggering a synthesizer or software instrument.
In addition to the keys the controller features eight rotary controls, nine faders and eight backlit drum pads, along with the obligatory pitch and modulation wheels. The controls allow for hands on manipulation of DAW functions, virtual instruments and plug-ins. The included Automap control software takes the hassle out of assigning the controllers with its instant mapping feature.
The Automap software edit page looks just like the Impulse control surface. This labels what each knob, fader, and button is controlling, and the window can be hidden once assignment is finished. Control is available over the mixer, transport, and plug-ins of all major DAWs, as well as plug-in instruments and effects that don't come with a DAW, like products from Native Instruments, Waves or FXpansion.
The 8 drum pads are velocity-sensitive and respond to aftertouch. They are also back-lit with 3-color LEDs to indicate the status of the associated clip. A built in arpeggiator takes advantage of the pads by enabling the performer to warp arpeggios. By switching the 8 pads in or out, the rhythm of the arpeggio can be changed in real-time. The shape, syncopation and gate time of the arpeggio can also be changed.
- Free XLN Addictive Keys Virtual Instrument
- Available for existing and new customers, the Addictive Keys virtual instrument from XLN Audio is "on the house" when you register your controller keyboard. One full license per account gives you one Addictive Keys instrument
- Pick from:
- Modern Upright
- Studio Grand
- Electric Grand
- Mark One
- 4GB Loop Library from Loopmasters
- A 4GB Loopmasters sample library is included with every Novation product and is packed with professional-quality, royalty-free loops, and one-shots. The library offers a huge range of electronic and acoustic instrumentation and encompasses all contemporary genres, from blues, funk, and hip-hop to bass, techno, and all flavors of house. It's everything you need to start making music
- Control of 3rd Party Software
- Ableton (Ableton Live Lite included with Impulse)
- Pro Tools
- Sonar (Windows only)
- Keyboard 49 semi-weighted keys with aftertouch
- Controllers 8 x performance pads
- 8 x encoder/pots
- 9 x faders
- 9 x buttons (assignable)
- 1 x pitchbend wheel
- 1 x modulation wheel
- 6 x transport buttons
- Connectors 1 x 1/4" TS sustain pedal (pedal not included)
- 1 x 1/4" TRS expression pedal (pedal not included)
- 1 x USB type B
- MIDI In, Out, and USB
- USB bus powered
- AC-DC USB mains adapter (not included)
System Requirements :
- Mac 10.6 Snow Leopard and OS X 10.7 Lion (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Vista (32-bit), or Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 33.3 x 13.1 x 3.9" (846 x 333 x 99 mm)
- Weight 11 lb (5 kg)
- Packaging Info
- Package Weight 14.55 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 35.85 x 15.3 x 5.6"
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.