The Nektar SE49 USB MIDI controller keyboard has all the features you need to start making music with your computer. It is compatible with any MIDI music software, sports a full-size keyboard with velocity, includes all the performance controls you’d expect and even has Nektar DAW control features. Simply plug the supplied USB-cable in and go: Capture your ideas while they are fresh!
PLAY – THE ACTION
The keys are a keyboard controller’s most important feature. So we made sure that the SE49 has keys that are fun and expressive to play: Its synth-action keybed has 49 velocity-sensitive full-size keys with a defined and firm feel. And as everyone has their own playing style and preferences, we have included a choice of 4 different velocity curves (plus 3 fixed ones) so you can adjust the keyboard response to your needs.
PERFORM – THE PERFORMANCE CONTROLS
No matter if you want to play a complex solo in the style of Herbie Hancock or are just trying to make an EDM wobble bass more lively by adding modulation: the SE49’s large Pitch Bend and Modulation Wheels will get you there. They have a tight grip and offer just the right resistance. For piano-style sustain effects, you can connect a switch or pedal to the foot switch socket on the back of the SE49.
BUTTON UP – THE CONTROLS
Four buttons and one MIDI-assignable fader to the left of the keys make the SE49 even more flexible: Shift the keyboard up or down -3/+4 octaves with multi-colored LED indicators showing the exact status. Or transpose the keys +/- 12 semitones with the transpose buttons right below.
These buttons can easily be reassigned to switch MIDI channel, change MIDI programs or select tracks and browse patches when DAW integration is active. Better still, pressing a key combination change the Octave and Transpose buttons function to send out MMC transport functions so you can activate start, stop and record directly from your keyboard.
CUSTOM MIDI ASSIGNMENTS
Take control a notch further: Most soft- and hardware products with MIDI have their parameters assigned to so-called MIDI CC messages. This lets you do cool things such as changing filter cutoff, panning, effects bypass or any other parameter that has a MIDI CC assigned to it from a hardware control on your SE49.
Simply set the MIDI Fader, Modulation Wheel or foot switch pedal to control the MIDI CC message you want. Your assignments are stored over power cycling, so next time you can continue where you left off right away.
CONTROL YOUR DAW
How about getting a better workflow without any of this nerdy stuff? How about transport control, level mixing and track selection directly from the SE49? Take control of your DAW’s most important functions with our Nektar DAW Integration software! Of course, the SE49 works with any MIDI software, but with custom Nektar DAW Integration you can do even more: Use the Transpose buttons for track or patch change, always have the currently selected track’s volume assigned to the fader and turn the Octave and Transpose buttons into Play, Stop, Record and Rewind buttons. How’s that for giving the mouse a break?
Nektar DAW Integration for SE25 surrently supports Bitwig, Cubase, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Digital Performer, Mixcraft, Reason, Reaper, Sonar and Studio One. (In order to take advantage of Nektar DAW Integration, you need to register your SE25 and download the integration files from your user account.)
GET CONNECTED – SETUP & iOS
SE49 keyboards are USB class compliant and don’t require a driver to operate. Installation and connection is easy; just plug the keyboard in to a USB port on your computer. You can also connect an Impact SE49 keyboard to an iOS device using the optional Apple USB camera connection kit. A 1/4″ input jack allows you to add a foot switch pedal for sustain or sending MIDI messages.
CAPTURE YOUR IDEAS – BITWIG 8-TRACK INCLUDED
You can start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro from day one with the included Bitwig 8-Track DAW. It includes over 50 software instruments and effects for use on up to 8 audio or MIDI project tracks, and you can use any 3rd party VST plug-ins you might own, too. The ‘Bitwig Essentials Package’ comes as part of this package as well, featuring a highly versatile handpicked selection of loops, clips and samples, to make it even easier to get you started.
With Nektar DAW Integration you can control track selection and transport controls directly from the SE25, making this a fantastic combination. If you are just starting out, you will find it’s the perfect way to take your first steps in the world of digital music creation. And if you’re already familiar with using computer software, you’ll be amazed at what this combination has to offer!
- 49 velocity-sensitive full-size keys (synth-action)
- 4 velocity curves + 3 fixed ones
- 4 buttons: Octave Up/Down, Transpose Up/Down
- 30 mm volume fader
- Transport control via secondary button function*
- Works with any DAW or MIDI music software on OS X, Windows and Apple iOS.
- Connections: USB port (USB-powered),
- 1/4” TS jack foot switch input
- Weight & Dimensions: 80.5 cm (L) x 19.7 cm (D) x 6.9 cm (H), 2.2 kgs
(*= requires Nektar DAW Integration)
- USB class compliant (no driver needed)
- SE49: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu).
- Compatible with Apple iOS (requires camera connection kit)
- Nektar DAW Integration: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher. (All other requirements dependent on the DAW software used, please consult the respective manual for further details)
IN THE BOX
- SE49 MIDI keyboard controller
- USB cable
- User Guide
- Bitwig licence card
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.