Native Instruments Maschine Mk3 Groove Production Studio
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
MASCHINE Mk3 adds two high-resolution color screens for easier sound browsing, editing, sample-slicing, and more. The new hardware also features more dedicated function buttons and larger, more responsive pads. The new Maschine also offers a built-in 96kHz / 24-bit audio interface.
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, and more
- 8 GB Maschine library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments,
presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Includes 25 GB Komplete 11 SELECT library
- 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor
- 2 high-resolution RGB color displays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note
editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- 16 large pads make two-handed drumming easy
- Pro-grade, 96kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x 1/4” TRS line outputs, 2 x 1/4” TRS line
inputs, 1/4” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out, and 1
- Touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
- Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, and adjusting levels and balance
- Powered via USB 2.0 or with the included power supply unit
- Seamless integration with Komplete
- Classic groovebox features i ncluding 16 velocity levels, swing, pad l ink, note repeat, step
sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP-1200 sampling emulation
- Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, and FL Studio) as a
VST or Audio Units plug-in, with full multi-core support.