SKULPTsynth SE is a powerful portable performance synthesiser that allows musicians to perform and compose anywhere. This lightweight USB or battery-powered synthesiser features a unique 32-oscillator virtual analogue sound engine. Its mighty synth architecture features 2 WAVE groups, incorporating four oscillators per voice, a morphable 2-Pole resonant Filter plus a comprehensive 8-slot modulation matrix and digital effects.
The integrated Arp and 256-note Sequencer allows to play rhythmic patterns and melodies automatically. SKULPT supports MPE for next-generation expressive performances. Musicians, DJs and producers find 128 exciting preset sounds to start their synth adventure right out of the box. The free MODALapp and MODALplugin for all primary computer and mobile platforms integrates easily with any VST3 and AU compatible recording environment.
SKULPTsynth SE and SKULPTsynthesiser can be polychained in mixed setups (up to 4 synths) and the patches are cross-compatible. A wide range of free and commercial patch collections are already available to start the musical adventure immediately.
Play and record rich classic and modern synthesiser sounds with the flexible 4-voice synth architecture, expandable to 16 voices via polychain
Create and save impressive sound textures with up to 8 oscillators per voice, morphable waveforms, analogue-style morphable filter and flexible effects
Master your performances with MPE support and the integrated real-time sequencer with up to 4 Animation lanes
Integrate SKULPTsynth SE into your production and live performance setup thanks to its full-size MIDI connections and 3.5 mm Sync in and outs
Access all synthesiser functions and update SKULPTsynth SE via the free MODALapp, available on macOS, Windows, iOS, iPadOS, Android and AU/VST3
Use it anywhere with its portable and lightweight, yet durable desktop design with real-time controls and 16 touch keys, powered by 6 AA batteries or USB power
Two WAVE groups per voice with four oscillators each provide profound hands-on control over the sound and sweep smoothly between sine, triangle, saw, square, PWM and Noise sources. Additional oscillator modulation using FM, Ring Modulation or the hugely powerful on-board LFOs unveil an unmatched potential for sound customisation.
The state-variable 2-pole filters morph from lowpass through to bandpass and through to highpass. With its resonance feature, it picks out rich harmonics at high resonance levels.
Three dedicated envelopes for the filter, amp and modulation give excessive control of the dynamics and expression. Two LFOs, one global and one polyphonic, can be synced to internal or external tempo. The polyphonic LFO also syncs to a division of the played notes’ fundamental frequency for both brutal and subtle modulation of the sound.
Next-Gen Performances Out Of The Box
SKULPTsynth SE supports MPE and offers musicians creative new musical ways to model sounds with your fingertips. Connect your MPE compatible MIDI controller and endeavour next-generation expressive sound articulations only possible with a real instrument like SKULPTsynth SE.
SKULPTsynth SE has a deceptively capable real-time sequencer onboard. It is pretty easy to capture performances, quantise, loop & hold them, and capture four lanes of Animation on the fly. This alone introduces some crazy modulation possibilities and is key to getting to know this synthesiser.
This, coupled with the adaptable on-board arpeggiator, chord and transpose functions, opens an entire new world for complex and exciting synth sounds.
Polish With Effects
Built-in distortion (waveshaping overdrive) and delay effects add character and depth to the signal. The distortion delivers interesting overtone textures from subtitle to heavy overdrive.
The delay effect injects expressive complexity from short slap-backs, and room-style reverb sounds to long overlaying or psychedelic echoes using the sequencer animation. To create chorusing and other time-based effects the delay can be modulated. Internal or external sync generate rhythmic interaction with the tempo of a track.
Open To All Environments
SKULPTsynth SE has a comprehensive set of connections to power and control the synth using USB, monitor with headphones or using the dedicated line output, sync with external gear using the full-size MIDI in and out or the 3.5 mm Sync in or outputs.
The Global Tune Setting ensures a perfect integration into mixed setups with other, less accommodating equipment in studio and live applications, like analogue synthesisers or DJ turntables, which tend to be less precise in tuning.
Expanding the sound of SKULPTsynth SE is possible by polychaining up to 4 units for a total of 16 voices and 128 oscillators.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.