This Mipro digital wireless microphone kit comprises of the ACT-2401 single channel receiver, ACT-24TC bodypack transmitter and an MP-20 battery charger.
All the components are available individually to enable you to build a bespoke system. You will need to buy a lapel / tie clip mic or headset mic to complete this system - see related products.
2.4GHz transmission frequency. Licence free.
ACT-2401 Single Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
The Mipro ACT-2401 single channel digital wireless receiver operates in the 2.4GHz band with true diversity reception and offers a range of up to 100m.
A frequency hopping feature constantly scans for free space within the Wi-Fi band and there are up to 12 compatible channels available.
This licence free system offers excellent value for money.
The neat half rack width receiver can be used freestanding or mounted in a rack using optional rack mount brackets.
Please see related products for suitable microphone transmitters as well as multi-channel receivers.
- 2.4GHz-ISM band stable digital FSK modulation circuitry. All frequencies are located in this band.
- With the FHSS frequency-hopping technique, each channel has 4 preset hopping frequencies.
- By using an adaptive tracking algorithm, it can skip the Wi-Fi frequency in use and effectively avoid interference from 2.4GHz communication products.
- The hopping frequencies skip most of the Wi-Fi frequencies.
- With dual tuner true diversity receiving, the receiving distance is up to 100 meters (330 ft.) with no signal drop-out.
- The precisely designed PCB is enclosed in a sturdy case.
- The antennas are fixed at the left / right side of the front panel.
- The transmitter has a high-efficiency circuitry design. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. The intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles for cost saving and is environmentally friendly.
- An affordable price for entry-level consumers.
Mipro ACT-24TC Bodypack Transmitter
The Mipro ACT-24TC rechargeable digital wireless bodypack transmitter is for use in conjunction with a suitable lavalier clip on mic or headset microphone for hands free presentations.
Powered by a single rechargeable lithium battery - supplied.
- Miniature, sturdy plastic compact design.
- 3 LEDs indicate battery status and turn to red to indicate low battery.
- Unique battery cover design provides easy access to operational controls and protects against accidental change of settings.
- LED in the mute/AF button is lit or off to indicate AF status.
- Connector for optional MJ-70 remote mute switch cable.
- One-touch ACT syncs the transmitter and receiver frequency automatically.
- Selectable impedance for microphone or guitar/line inputs.
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector for lavaliere / headworn mics and guitar.
- Transmitter has high-efficiency circuitry design. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. The intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles for cost saving and is environmentally friendly.
Mipro MP-20 Battery Charger
The Mipro MP-20 battery charger charges one or two Mipro ICR18500 lithium rechargeable batteries, used in the ACT-24HC and ACT-24TC hand held microphone and bodypack transmitter.
An LED lamp indicates charging status, illuminating red when charging and changing to green when fully charged.
Features reverse polarity protection circuit.
Includes power supply.
ACT-2401 Single Channel Mic Receiver
|Chassis||EIA Standard 19" 1/2U|
|Frequency Range||ISM 2,400 – 2,4835 MHz|
|Frequency-hopping||Each channel has 4 preset hopping frequencies|
|Receiving Mode||Dual-tuner Digital Diversity|
|Audio Sampling||24-bit / 44.1 kHz|
|S/N Ratio||> 115 dB(A)|
|T.H.D.||0.1 % @ 1 kHz|
|Audio Frequency Response||20 Hz – 20 kHz (-2 dB)|
|Output Connectors||Balanced XLR & Unbalanced 6.3 mm (1/4 ")|
|Audio Output Adjustment||0 dB (standard), -10 – +20 dB adjustable range|
|Latency||< 4.0 ms|
|Antenna||2 × 50 Ω fixed antenna|
|Power Supply||External AC Power Supply|
|Power Consumption||1.6 W|
|Dimensions||210 × 44 × 180 mm / 8.3 × 1.7 × 7.1 "|
|Weight||Approx. 0.75 kg / 1.7 lbs|
|Operating Temperature||-10 – +60℃|
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.