The New Pa700 ORIENTAL
KORG is responsible for the most successful and respected arranger keyboards in the world. Used by countless professional musicians in every country around the world, KORG arrangers have thrilled audiences and delighted players everywhere with the magic combination of unbeatable sound quality and features. KORG Technology blends this great KORG history with powerful new capabilities and ideas from musicians around the world to deliver a new standard in arrangers. The result is a musical powerhouse that packages technological magic into a cool and user-friendly design: the KORG Pa700 ORIENTAL.
Slim, powerful and easy to use
The Pa700 ORIENTAL is a concept that combines a slim profile with a professional visual motif. The 2x25 Watt amplifiers drive the 2 loudspeakers in a bass-reflex enclosure to generate a rich, full-bodied listening experience. The main panel has been optimized to ensure that all controls are ergonomically positioned and intuitively located to make every performance feel smooth and natural. Big, bright, and bold, the new capacitive TouchView display hosts a redesigned graphical interface that is easier than ever to read, even under the most demanding lighting environments.
Sound quality at its best
The Pa700 ORIENTAL relies on KORG’s advanced EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine, and comes complete with over 1,700 ready-to-play sounds. This realistic collection offers a vast gathering of classic and contemporary keyboards, band and orchestral instruments, plus electronic and acoustic instruments—from techno to folk. Included are two new multi-layer stereo grand piano (with damper and body resonance), plus electric pianos from the acclaimed KORG SV-1 Stage Piano.
The latest Styles – today!
Thanks to an all new built in Standard MIDI File to Style converter you can quickly and easily have on board styles of the latest songs! Just obtain a new Standard MIDI File, load it into the Pa700 ORIENTAL and the inbuilt converter will easily and quickly turn it into a full KORG style while also creating a Chord Sequence from the Song’s chords.
KORG is known for studio-quality effects, and the Pa700 ORIENTAL includes the best of the KORG library. 2 Insert and 2 Master effects can be used for the accompaniment tracks, while 1 Insert and 2 Master effects can be used for the real-time keyboard tracks. 148 effect types are available, including reverbs, delays, vintage stomp box simulations, amp and cabinet simulators and more.
Connect a dynamic microphone, and adjust parameters such as the EQ, Compressor, Gate, Reverb and Delay to make the vocals sound smooth and studio-produced. The Vocal Remover will even let you remove the voice from MP3 Songs, so you can sing along with them.
Refine your guitar’s pure sound
Guitar FXs let you add pedal and studio effects to a guitar connected to the dedicated Guitar input on the back of the instrument. We selected some of the best guitar effects from the KORG collection, to add the sound of all-tube amplifiers, realistic distortion, chorus or delay pedals, and the highest quality studio reverbs.
The Player supports the MP3+G (also known as MP3+Graphics) format for MP3 files in addition to the most popular lyrics formats. This new feature allows backing sequences to play with enriched lyrics and graphics which can be displayed simultaneously on the on-board TFT display and on an external monitor.
And because the Pa700 ORIENTAL is very clever, it can record your entire performance! You can run a song, play the keyboard, sing along and everything will be recorded in MP3 format and stored on an external USB device or in the internal memory.
Particularly useful for live use, the SongBook is a fully programmable and easily searchable Music Database.
The SongBook can use styles, MIDI files or MP3s and immediately recall settings such as song title, genre, artist, tempo, volumes, sounds, muted tracks, FX settings, easy edit, 4 Keyboard Sets, TC Helicon® presets, master transpose and more. The SongBook includes also an updated Set List function, with a convenient panel-button association for fast recall, to make life easier during live gigs.
With the SongBook Editor you can easily view, create, and edit your KORG Pa-Series SongBook entries and Set Lists using a Windows based computer. It can also be synchronized with iOS and Android tablets to become your handy external digital music sheet reader (third-party software required).
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.