SOUNDS The SD9 features 2 brand new superb stereo Grand Piano sounds, Classical and Modern, and a new and authentic vintage Electric Piano. With their uncompromised multilayer sampling, long natural decay and very high sound quality, these pianos surpass anything ever offered on an entertaining keyboard. Certainly a main, basic purpose for any professional performance and composition. The SD9 contains also a massive, renewed sound library with new Orchestral Sounds featuring Electric and FM Pianos, Strings and Brass as solo or section, Basses, Synths, Guitars and original tone wheels Organs with true Slow and Fast rotor samples. With their natural length and vibrato, without sampling loops, some of the new solo sounds such as Violin, Flute, Oboe, Soprano, Whistle and Peruvian Flute will let you express an emotional performance like never before.
AUDIO DRUMS Since its first introduction on the Audya series, KETRON have continued with their philosophy of implementing real audio drums performances into the arrangements. Now with the SD9, this integration reaches new heights with up to 250 new Audio Drums with Acoustic and Electronic Loops and a stunning variety of more than 400 Latin Percussion Grooves. The system ensures the compatibility with User Audio Drums @ from Audya series and offers also to the user the possibility to import new custom Audio Drums into the machine.
LIVE GUITARS A huge Library with more than 100 new Audio Live Guitars has been provided, featuring Folk guitar strumming (excellent for unplugged songs), Rock and Dance Electric Guitars, Gipsy patterns and smooth jazz semi-acoustic grooves. In combination with the Audio drums and bass, the Live Guitars provide the perfect rhythm section for your songs.
LAUNCHPAD The Launchpad is a new exciting environment of the SD9 giving top possibilities in terms of composing and modern live performing. This amazing application lets you combine up to
12 Pads for a single Scene, where each pad may sound as an Audio Drum, Bass, Guitar or Percussion Groove taking advantage of the internal Modeling or even any external Wav file imported into the machine. Single sections from the internal Styles may be imported as well and the musician can write his own arranger chord sequences. An additional Song mode permits also to manage the Scene changes automatically. The user can record in real time short sequences, well synchronized with the others parts and controlled with sophisticated play modes, for a limitless music creativity. Up to 6 Scenes are available for a single Launchpad project and up to 2048 Launchpad programmable projects. Unlike other similar tools, the SD9 Launchpad is totally interactive, letting the musician choose the root of the performance simply by playing the root chord. With Filter and a dedicated keypad area it is possible to change in real time the sounds of each pad by modifying the Cut Off and the Resonance.
STYLES A great selection of over 300 Styles featuring Audio drums and Latin Grooves. Each style provides 4 Arranger, 4 or more Fills, 4 Breaks and 3 Intro-Ending with Drums, Bass, 5 chords, Groove and 3 Arranger variations. New Live Band and Unplugged styles featuring the basics: Audio Drums, Live Guitars, Piano and Bass backgrounds. It is possible to assign 4 different voices to the Right hand ( Lead ) as well as to assign them to the 4 ABCD Arranger sections. The Arranger system of SD9 is really intuitive and lets you modify the sounds, levels, effects of each style and then save it as USER Style. New Style Editing function, with up to 128 recording bars with the capability to program a new style from scratch or to personalize an already existing style. Furthermore MY LIST section allows you to group and save up to 64 of your favorite styles for instant access.
USER MEMORY/SAMPLE EDITOR A massive memory size of up to 700 Mbyte ( rewritable ) has been allocated for custom sounds and additional KETRON libraries. Remain current and on top of the game for a long time since the SD9 can be periodically updated with new sounds, drums samples or arrangements. Thanks to a new Sampler Editor menu, the user is finally able to create into the machine his own Multisample instruments or Drum sets and store them as resident.
PLAYER The SD9 is equipped with a dual professional player capable of playing back Mp3 type files, MIDI (different formats with lyrics), Wav, Flv, Cdg, Mp4, Avi, M4a, Jpg, and Txt. The device provides clever features such as automatic Cross Fade, (fading from one song to another), Lead Mute (excluding the lead voice from an audio track or lead track from a Midi file) and Alphabetical or Numerical Search of files within the disk. Lyrics, Text and Karaoke can easily be displayed on the screen with the ability to select colors and backgrounds for text and also output the screen to an external monitor. Navigation is achieved by using the Alpha dial and scrolling through and touching the file’s icons directly on the capacitive touch screen. You can create custom Playlists and with My Folder you can quickly address your favorite files. The Juke Box page is also provided for a quicker access to songs and a new DJ menu now gives you access to a dual virtual turntable from which you can apply special effects to the music you’re playing such as Tap Tempo effects, Pitch, Cut Off, Resonance, Tempo, Brake and Back Spin. Sync/Next mode allows you to accurately synchronize the beginning of the song (MIDI, Mp3 or Wav) with the one currently being played in order to create well synchronized real-time medleys. Furthermore, the Player is capable of utilizing Midi files which have already been enhanced with Wav or MP3 tracks, all perfectly synchronized together. The new function Restyle allows you to easily replace the monotonous drum track of a traditional MIDI file with any of the Audio Drums available for the styles. KETRON SD9 is also up to date in the regard of Video, allowing you to view and display on an external monitor (DVI) movies and musical videos. While the video is playing, it is still possible to continue performing with MIDI files or Mp3 or Styles simultaneously. This keyboard is also able to control the PDF with the ability to display on the screen or external monitor graphic files such as Music Scores.
MODELING The Modeling is a powerful application of the KETRON Arranger which allows you to select and control hundreds of templates for Drum, Bass, Piano, Guitar, Synth and other orchestral sections within a style. The acclaimed SD7’s Modeling features are now powered on the SD9 with new Live Guitars, new Bass and Synthbass lines, new Synthesizer sequences and even new Audio Drums. There’s more...you can also import into the Modeling your own custom Midi sequences to be handled within the arrangement. With Modeling, style customisation has never been so easy and creative.
AUDIO MULTITRACK An Audio Multitrack function that allows the playback of multiple wave files within an audio project. The Multi-track audio is provided as an excellent alternative to traditional Mp3 and Wav files during professional Playback, with the capability to control the volume for each of the 6 tracks directly with the sliders on the panel. A track can also be assigned to the Click Metronomic (or to an individual output) that can be sent via external audio through the headphone output (Aux), very useful if you play with additional musicians.
REGISTRATION Registrations allow you to take a snapshot and store the general panel settings, current conditions of the SD9 including all parameters and functions. Four storage Banks each capable of holding 1024 Registrations are available. These Registrations and Song settings can be quickly recalled using also the numeric keypad or externally via MIDI. With the use of a dedicated App, it is also possible to manage the Song settings and the Registrations from the keyboard based on external data library‘s songs, texts, etc.
AUDIO & MIDI RECORDING The SD9 has a new Audio and MIDI recording function and menu. It is possible to memorize brief patterns in Phrase mode (also available while using the Arranger) then later, loop it during playback or record complete parts in Song mode. The audio track is recorded as a stereo WAV file which can further be modified by inserting start and end points, as well as the output level. A great tool for creating instant backing tracks.
KEYBOARD The SD9 is equipped with a 76 semiweighted keys with a smooth dynamic control ( 4 curves ) and aftertouch. Several functions such as Morphing and Filter may freely be assigned to Pitch and Modulation wheels while the Sustain pedal can be used also as a switch for Rotor Slow Fast on the organ tones.
DSP The SD9 incorporates a new powerful DSP with Chorus, Reverb, Phaser, Tremolo, Flanger, Echo Delay, Overdrive, 4 parametric equalizer and 2 independent Insert Efx section with Hi quality Distortion, Rotary and Autopanning effects. The user can insert up to 10 effects in a chain.
USER INTERFACE/USB The new capacitive 7” Touch screen offers a fluent control on the display for all the keyboard functions allowing for smooth and precise slider controlling or instant sound launch. Some of the SD9‘s multimedia functionalities include 3 USB Host jacks for connecting USB flash drives, external hard drives, CD Rom or other digital devices such as tablets and smart phones. The USB device connection at the back allows you to connect SD9 to a computer for easy file management straight from your computer. An optional internal hard drive can be installed (Type SATA 2/3_ 2.5” ) to expand storage capability,backup important files and file management. Thanks to the intuitive operating system, navigating the instrument is easy even without the help of the user Manual (which by the way resides inside the keyboard as Html multilingual file). Brightness control allows you to adjust the brightness of the display which is especially useful in dark or sunny conditions.
PLAY MODES You can easily configure the SD9 to suit your playing style. If you are a pianist, you can use the PIANIST mode to play as though you were playing a real piano while still being able to control the arranger. If you prefer to play with Manual bass while still using the Arranger, BASSIST mode is your option, a mode which utilizes sophisticated logic to control harmonies performed with both hands in real time. A new dedicated menu has been developed for the Accordion. Classic: grants the accordionist total manual control over the SD9‘s voice sections. The accordionist can program complete manual orchestrations with 2 voices allocated to the left/chord and 3 voices to the right and lead voice, and all these set ups can be stored in a Song setting/Registration for instant recall on stage. Style: this mode lets you control the arranger with your Left Hand. With the Bass To Chord, the accordionist can also define some tonalities which are normally not available in the normal accordion technique such as Minor7th, 7th Augmented, 4th and others, especially useful in the context of light music and jazz. For organ players, an Organ mode is also provided making it possible to control the bass from the Midi pedalboard ( Mod. KETRON PMK 8 ) thus reproducing a typical condition in a classic organ performance.
MICRO/VOCALIZER The keyboard has a symmetrical microphone input (XLR) with adjustable gain, separate audio output and effects Reverb, Echo, Equalizer, Noise Gate, Compressor, Pitch Shift with 10 preset combinations and 10 user programmable. The Vocalizer includes 4 harmonization Voices (Voicetron) with Right and Left Harmony modes, Unison with the possibility to assign its controls to the Arranger, Lead voice or Midi file.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.