Connect your music with the world
The first audio interface designed for sharing
Today’s mobile devices make it easier than ever to share your music with the world. From Instagram live-streams to YouTube videos, SoundCloud playlists and more, social media and smartphones have become a key aspect of how many musicians get heard and connect with fans.
iRig Stream makes it easier than ever to share, letting you connect instruments, mixers and more to your iPhone, iPad, Android device and Mac/PC, with convenient features designed just for use on today’s most popular platforms. Whether it’s mono or stereo, live playing or an existing mix, iRig Stream gets you connected to all your favorite apps, so you can start connecting with listeners instantly.
- Stereo line input over RCA connectors
- Audio level LED indicators to dial in the right gain fast
- Up to 48kHz / 24bit resolution for crystal clear sound
- Pre-mixes audio sources down to stereo or mono
- Loop-back mixes incoming signals with your device’s audio
- Headphone out with integrated mic input to talk over your music
- Powered by your device for use on the go
- Works with all your favorite apps
iRig Stream makes it easier than ever to connect. With USB, USB-C and Lightning cables right in the box, it plugs into all the latest iPhones, iPads, and Android devices, as well as Mac & PC – even the latest devices.
2 line-level RCA inputs are perfect to connect DJ and multi-channel mixers, but are also great for keyboards, synth & drum machine setups, and more. Whether you’re looking to stream your DJ set, record band practice, jam along with your favorite song, or even host a podcast, iRig Stream lets you connect a massive range of gear.
Sound your best
iRig Stream offers 24-bit, 48 kHz A/D and D/A converters to ensure a clean, professional signal regardless of the platform you’ll wind up on. And adjustable input gain and easy-to-read level indicators let you dial in the right sound level instantly.
Make your voice heard
iRig Stream offers a unique headphone / microphone jack, wired just like your smartphone, so you can listen and talk over the stereo input simultaneously.
The mic input is mixed into the stereo inputs, to ensure it works with any app, and offers adjustable volume. Best of all, it works with most headphones with a built-in mic*, and also with IK products like iRig Mic Lav, iRig Mic, and iRig Pre, giving you a wide range of options for any situation.
Designed for apps
If you’re ever tried streaming or sharing audio on social media, you know many apps only support mono signals - so iRig Stream offers a mono/stereo switch to compensate. Stereo passes both inputs as left & right channels, and mono mixes them together to a single channel, ensuring you won’t lose anything panned to one side.
iRig Stream also offers a loopback function that lets you mix the output of your device with the incoming signal. Load up a backing track in your favorite music app, jam along on your instrument, then send both signals together to a video or live-stream – all on one device!
iRig Stream works with any app that records or streams audio or video, so you’ll never stop finding new ways to use it. To get you started, it includes iRig Recorder 3 LE (iPhone/iPad/Android) – an easy-to-use, high quality audio and video recording app. Record, trim, edit and share,
right from your device.
Built to go and to last
iRig Stream is compact enough to slip into the pocket of your backpack, so it’s ideal for use on the go. It runs off your device’s battery, so there’s no batteries to run out mid-show, but can also charge your device with an optional power supply, to keep you going for extended sessions.
The Creator series
The Creator series from IK Multimedia puts you in the spotlight with fast and easy tools to help you create professional content. Its budget-friendly solutions are ideal for YouTubers, podcasters, live streamers and other social media platforms, and include a variety of mobile and studio-friendly microphones, interfaces and smartphone stands. With convenient features and flexible options, you’ll be covered wherever and whenever inspiration strikes.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.