Fast and Furious
Featuring a fast maple Wizard III neck and jatoba fingerboard with a 15.7" radius, the Ibanez RGA42FM solidbody electric guitar is purpose-built for high-speed, low-drag playing. It all starts with a perfectly balanced RG meranti body topped with gorgeous flamed maple. You'll love how this guitar feels as soon as you pick it up. And it sports two hot Quantum humbucking pickups, ideal for rock, blues, and metal. You want a guitar that won't hold you back.
Classic RG performance
The Ibanez RG series of guitars has remained a standard in rock music for the last couple of decades, thanks to the effortless playability of its Wizard III neck. Switching between aggressive rhythm playing and fluid lead lines is effortless on this slim-profile neck.
Fixed bridge stability for rock-solid tuning
The Ibanez RGA42FM sports a fixed bridge, which means no tuning hassles due to a floating vibrato. From standard to lowered tunings your guitar's tuning will be more stable and the string tension will feel looser. When you change tunings at a gig you'll be ready to rock without messing with the bridge or locking nuts.
Gargantuan tonal range
With two Quantum humbucking pickups and 5-way switching, you'll be able to shape your tone any way you like on the RGA42FM. With its aggressive visuals and high output, it will forever be known as a rock guitar, however, the RGA42FM's fast playability and tonal variety make it a great instrument for almost any style.
Ibanez RGA42FM Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Classic Ibanez RG playability and looks at a wallet-friendly price
- Well-balanced meranti body topped with gorgeous flamed maple
- Fast 3-piece maple Wizard III neck lets you set your own speed limit
- 2 Quantum humbucking pickups and 5-way switching for a wide tonal range
- Fixed bridge gives you top-notch tuning stability
- An iconic rock guitar, but with playability that's perfect for blues and jazz too
- Recommended case: M300C
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this