The Portable Hammond for the Organ-focused Keyboardist
The name Hammond commands respect. It’s synonymous with the classic tonewheel organs such as the B3 that played an outsized role in the music revolution of the 1960s and 1970s. In the digital era, Hammond assumed a leadership role in developing cutting-edge “clonewheel” organs that deliver those legendary organ sounds, along with all the other essential keyboard instruments you need for any gig or recording session. The SK Pro represents the latest generation of organ-focused, do-it-all keyboards from Hammond. Loaded with higher-resolution samples than previous SK series instruments and equipped with four robust sound engines that can be deployed individually or in any combination, the Hammond SK Pro ups the ante for breathtaking sonic realism.
Definitive Drawbar Organs
As a genuine Hammond, the SK Pro is, of course, going to have the state-of-the-art in authentic organ sounds. These come courtesy of its newly developed Drawbar Organ section, which is derived from Hammond’s flagship XK-5. The SK Pro’s industry-standard Hammond tone is produced by the powerful Modeled Tone Wheel 1 (MTW1) sound engine, complemented by a special system that emulates the Matching Transformer of a vintage Hammond; while a newly developed Virtual Multi-Contact function replicates the keyboard performance of those coveted models. This modern technology closely follows Mr. Hammond’s original design, but is executed without moving parts in the digital realm, providing all the unique sonic characteristics and imperfections that have come to define the classic Hammond sound. In the factory, the SK Pro is set to the same tolerances as a B-3 was during its production run, but digital control — including the Touch-Response Percussion found on vintage Hammonds — allows you to sculpt nearly every aspect of your sound.
Next-generation Digital Leslie
The SK Pro houses Hammond’s next-generation onboard Digital Leslie, which features deeper authenticity, including rotor airflow, to faithfully reproduce the Leslie cabinet’s unique tone and 3-dimensional swirling effect. A new tube modeling system provides characteristic tube warmth and gritty growl when driven hard.
Classic Transistor Combos and Pipe Organs
Beyond the tonewheel, Hammond’s Wave Composition system adds the vintage Italian, British, and Japanese Transistor Combo Organ Voices, which have come back into vogue in a big way. In addition, the SK Pro offers a full range of Pipe Organ voices — including a brand-new selection of Theater Pipe Organs. No matter the genre, the SK Pro is ready to ace the gig.
The Piano/Ensemble engine
The SK Pro also features an all-new Piano/Ensemble engine with a wide variety of keyboard and other instruments, including acoustic and electric pianos, brass, reeds, strings, choirs, and percussion. The high-resolution samples of the world’s leading acoustic grand pianos are noteworthy, particularly the stunning new “S” sample of a legendary European grand. And for the first time in an SK series keyboard, all Piano/Ensemble voices can be fully edited. Sample choice, EG (envelope generator), Filter, LFO, and other parameters are now under your control and can be saved as a Patch. A total of 162 high-definition digital voices (with upgraded resolution compared to previous SK models) provide a broad variety of tonal possibilities. All voices (many new to the SK line) have been carefully curated for their usefulness in real-world musical settings. Onstage, you’ll appreciate the 12 Category buttons that allow effortless, instantaneous sound selection, and Hammond’s proprietary ProChord feature (available on many voices) that lets you produce complex harmonies by playing a single-note melody while playing chords with your left hand.
The Mono Synth engine
The SK Pro packs a beastly physical-modeling Synthesizer that faithfully reproduces the sounds of classic analog synthesizers. The Mono Synth engine offers six different Oscillator configurations, as well as controls for Filter and Amplitude, allowing you to create and tweak your sounds in real time, just as on a vintage analog synth.
Powerful onboard DSP Effects
The SK Pro is equipped with a powerful onboard DSP Effects engine. Each of the SK Pro’s four Voice Sections can be assigned Overdrive and two types of comprehensive DSP Multi-Effects. Overdrive flavors include Tube, Solid-state, Clip, and EP Amp; and the two Multi-effects engines offer Tremolo, Wah, Ring Modulator, Compressor, Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Delay, and Auto Pan.
Combinations and Favorites
The SK Pro introduces Combinations to the SK series, which allow you to prepare Patches from any or all of its four tonal sections, along with your desired performance parameters. You can also assign external MIDI instruments to these Combinations. Combinations set you up for each performance and can be changed in an instant. In conjunction with the four Allocation buttons in the center of the keyboard, you can call up any part of a Combination in real time, giving you the equivalent of four discrete keyboard instruments. In all, 200 Combinations are available (100 Factory, 100 User). For instant access, any 10 of these may be assigned to the Favorites buttons (as on previous SK models). The role of the Favorites has been expanded to include 10 Banks of Favorites, easily called up with a single key stroke.
Hammond SK Pro 73 Keyboard/Organ Features:
- Patches: 100, Organ section; 100 Mono Synth section; 300 Factory/100 User, Piano and Ensemble sections
- Drawbar organ section derived from the top-of-the-line XK-5
- Expanded transistor and pipe organ voices
- Piano section with a wide variety of keyboard instruments, including Hi-Res Grand and Electric Piano sounds
- Ensemble section with essential Brass, Reed, String, Choir, and Percussion instruments
- Analog-modeled Mono Synth section
- Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels
- Internal power supply (no “wall wart”)
- Multiple assignable outputs, with discrete Organ and Bass outputs
- 11-pin Leslie jack
- Onboard bulk storage for all programming
- USB A and B ports for storage and USB-MIDI functions
- Seamless switching of tones while playing
- Patches, Combinations, and centrally located Favorite/Allocate buttons allow quick and easy access to performance parameters
- Large color display with essential information provides instant instrument status
- Independent Rotary Out and Organ Pedal (Bass) Out jacks
- Line Out L/R jacks; Headphone jack; Aux In jack with volume control
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.